Getting ready to Race Mr. Kill's All

jota

Nice project!

How come you're calling it a p4/5 if it's not even based off the enzo like the first p4/5?

P 4/5 Competizione is being built to contest the 24 Hours of Nurburgring. An Enzo based car wouldn't be eligible to race.

She'll run in EXP 1 with GT2 mechanicals.

:eusa_think: I think you're gonna need a little more than a gutted scuderia with a bigger airbox to handle the "Kill's All" creature...

Allan's TT is quite a beast but at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring I think I'll have a chance against her.

Nice job on getting "P 45 C" New York plates already. Any races besides the 24h Nurburgring, or back to street trim after that? What sort of work might be involved in changing back from race to street legal?

Nice job on getting "P 45 C" New York plates already. Any races besides the 24h Nurburgring, or back to street trim after that? What sort of work might be involved in changing back from race to street legal?

We're still figuring that out but we will definitely make her street legal after her racing days are over.

As for other races if Le Mans were to invite us I wouldn't say no.

Allan's TT is quite a beast but at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring I think I'll have a chance against her.

Ahh why?? It's STILL a 4 wheel drive, beast with ridiculous grip, and with 1000+hp. Not like I'm riding Allen's nuts but..........It's a G that still has the breaking and handling of a G but with the hp to kill a Veyron.

Just a title to get attention I suppose?

Tell you what , I'll drive the whole 24hours in it and see if you and your guys can stay with me...(with Allen's approval of course) :)

Ahh why?? It's STILL a 4 wheel drive, beast with ridiculous grip, and with 1000+hp. Not like I'm riding Allen's nuts but..........It's a G that still has the breaking and handling of a G but with the hp to kill a Veyron.

Tell you what , I'll drive the whole 24hours in it and see if you and your guys can stay with me...(with Allen's approval of course) :)

A friend of mine once drove 23 and 1/2 hours at Le Mans so I'd be impressed if you could go 24 at the Ring.

it would be a real testimate to Heffners builds IF, and thats a HUGE IF, Allens car could hold up for 24 hours of hard driving on a course like that!

it would be a real testimate to Heffners builds IF, and thats a HUGE IF, Allens car could hold up for 24 hours of hard driving on a course like that!

Tru Dat but even if it could P 4/5 C would leave it far, far, behind at the Ring.

Tru Dat but even if it could P 4/5 C would leave it far, far, behind at the Ring.

Your car is purpose built for the Ring, and at a cost of more than likely 20X the entire cost of my car... For the purpose my car was built for..it would leave your car soo far behind you wouldnt even remember what car it was you were racing.. :icon_thumleft:

Your car is purpose built for the Ring, and at a cost of more than likely 20X the entire cost of my car... For the purpose my car was built for..it would leave your car soo far behind you wouldnt even remember what car it was you were racing.. :icon_thumleft:

Tru but Swill was talking about your car verses mine on the Ring.

Tru but Swill was talking about your car verses mine on the Ring.

Not much of a comparison as one is a street car with minimal mods, the other a purpose built race car.

Not much of a comparison as one is a street car with minimal mods, the other a purpose built race car.

I'm not saying you felt it was possible I'm simply pointing out Swill though it was. He seemed to feel that he would be the driver to prove it as well...

As an aside do you have to run a wider tire to get traction or with your AWD are you ok?

All I know is that for the one time I tracked it, it never overheated, as a matter of fact the temp gauge never moved while a stock Murci and Corvette overheated within a few laps. That being said I prob drove the car @ 5/10s its potential, which is NOTHING like what the rigors of the Ring would be like, not to mention 24hrs straight. What i will say is that so far for me over 4000 trouble free miles.. For what and how i use the car, its nothing short of spectacular..

So aslong as I can do this to ferrari's best on the street...Im happy..

All I know is that for the one time I tracked it, it never overheated, as a matter of fact the temp gauge never moved while a stock Murci and POS overheated within a few laps. That being said I prob drove the car @ 5/10s its potential, which is NOTHING like what the rigors of the Ring would be like, not to mention 24hrs straight. What i will say is that so far for me over 4000 trouble free miles.. For what and how i use the car, its nothing short of spectacular..

So aslong as I can do this to ferrari's best on the street...Im happy..

stock :lol2:

A friend of mine once drove 23 and 1/2 hours at Le Mans so I'd be impressed if you could go 24 at the Ring.

That is Impressive!

Laptimes would have suffered though....

I'm not saying you felt it was possible I'm simply pointing out Swill though it was. He seemed to feel that he would be the driver to prove it as well...

Hey I can hold my own... But OK, OK, maybe the street vs track was a stretch. :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness, impressive build, interested to see what the final product looks like and how it performs.