40 Lamborghinis sold in July, 164 year-to-date

webster132

The dealer here in Sydney is inviting potential buyers of the replacement M to singapore on September 30th just after the F1 for a preview of model '832'.

> i think the G replacement will be MY2014

Hehe, I speculated on that very topic the other day...

well that's interesting theory ;D , but i don't think there will be lp600

and if they made the lp600 then the gallardo successor will be faster than the new flag ship ;p

and btw the 560 is way cheaper than the 458 , the 560 ( fully loaded + carbon interior ) cost 240 US$ the 458 fully loaded cost 330 US$

and if they made the lp600 then the gallardo successor will be faster than the new flag ship ;p

i do not think so

new flagship will be light and 700hp +-

i do not think so

new flagship will be light and 700hp +-

also the new G replacement will be lighter than the current G ( which is lighter than the new flagship ) and if they introduced the lp600 and then lp610 superleggera then the G replacement will be around 640 hp , even if the new flag ship is faster their performance will be very close

> Amongst the "Omg what year will the m replacement be" do we have a world sales figure?

I have the production and sales numbers for the M & G,

extracted from the past decade of Audi financial reports

all sitting in a spreadsheet.

Let me know what in particular you're interested in, and

I will post what I have on it.

A dealer told me 500k

If it is a MY12 (the Murci replacement), is it going to be $400k or $500k?

We have to remember that lambo is essentially a 2 core model company with various tilts on them. ferrari has a more complete range and a far younger more technologically advanced lineup.

I don't know the exact numbers but I wouldnt be surprised if the california alone outsold all of lamborghini this YTD....and lambo doesnt even have have direct competition for that car.

-Lambo is just a little long in the tooth.....and now it's their turn to play catch-up.....a lot of pressure, but I know we're all rooting for them to build a bad ass shitstormer that will piss fire and brimstone for the murci replacement.

and why not a new Lm002? (P-files freaked with the announcement of the cayenne,...well it saved the company and now all those cry babies have one in their garage as a daily driver) and a new miura with a cab variant, and why not the estoque (the panamera Turbo's richer, better looking, more athletic cousin from italy). no one can do a car that defies convention like lambo....so much potential....but will it be realized?

I f'n hope so.

OK, you deaf fucks.

The new Murcie replacement is a MY2012 car and the price point is 500K. End of story.

There are no LM002's of anything else because..................that's right kids, they have no money!!! As has been discussed before at nauseum!!!!!!

OK, you deaf fucks.

The new Murcie replacement is a MY2012 car and the price point is 500K. End of story.

There are no LM002's of anything else because..................that's right kids, they have no money!!! As has been discussed before at nauseum!!!!!!

Wasn't that your excuse for why there was absolutely no chance the upcoming V12 would use a spanking new CF chassis?

Not disagreeing with you on this particular matter, but I'm just sayin'. Unless you're still convinced the new flagship will use a lump of steel that once gave passenger rides to tyrannosaurs or a Gallardo tub that's been on a KFC diet...

For sure replacing the current G will be a tough act to follow as it is one of those classic designs that will look good forever, but thats not enough, you need fresh, NEW product to move sales, even more so now that the 458 is on the market.

Totally agree man. I bought the first year G, then an 06 SE. I'm ready for a new G but I'm personally sick of the look. I like buying the car when the model is fresh.

By the way I'll be in Tampa on the 19th.

Totally agree man. I bought the first year G, then an 06 SE. I'm ready for a new G but I'm personally sick of the look. I like buying the car when the model is fresh.

By the way I'll be in Tampa on the 19th.

Hey Joe long time, give me a shout, I might have my fresh SLS by then.

> The new Murcie replacement is a MY2012 car and the price point is 500K. End of story.

Yes, that appears to be the leading opinion.

> There are no LM002's of anything else because..................that's right kids, they have no money!!!

If they revert to a single model, then they'd

be leaving half the money on the table. The

LP570-4 may see a Spyder version in 2011,

but then what? Can the Gallardo live on, as

is? Well, yet another "limited edition this" or

"slightly modified edition that" isn't going to

do the trick forever. Another refresh (along

the lines of the 5.0 liter to 5.2 liter) may be

in the works. Or not -- Audi could simply try

to grow the R8 upwards instead.

Yes, money is tight, and development does

happen serially -- first the M, then... maybe