Kentuckiana folk

Roman

if you're looking for a range near Indianapolis then I would suggest Atterbury.

Im going to be around louisville.... I need to find a machine gun range....

I believe the day where they shoot everything and blow everything up is only one day a year but I thought it was open year around.

Im guessing thats about the only place you can shoot the real big machine guns. There is a class 3 (???? I think thats what my brother called it ) dealer down in newtown on the east side of cincy, that apparently sold a guy an M60 for like $35G's or something. Cant imagine you can shoot that many other places....

got plenty of places you can shoot machine gun on private property.

I just want someplace I cant rent an MP5 and stroll down memory lane for a while... Its been a long summer and I need to blow off some steam...

BTW... Im In-Country... Great fast trip, with a crap load of home-cooked food waiting for me when I got off the plane.

Who wants to volunteer to be banned long distance?

I just want someplace I cant rent an MP5 and stroll down memory lane for a while... Its been a long summer and I need to blow off some steam...

BTW... Im In-Country... Great fast trip, with a crap load of home-cooked food waiting for me when I got off the plane.

Who wants to volunteer to be banned long distance?

Are you just north of Louisville?

Are you just north of Louisville?

Yes.... Had a run in with a methhead redneck today..... crazy story coming...

Went looking at property today.... One was in Maryville.... The property was on a fairly typical country road... pretty narrow.... barely enough room for two cars to pass with no shoulder....

Were cruising along with the GPS guiding us and we go by the property.... BUT theres no where to pull over, so we go by it looking for someplace.... I finally see a driveway, so I pull in just far enough that Im off the road.... Theres a house about 100 yards down the driveway... We decide were just going to go to the next place on the list and start putting it into the GPS... I finish up (Weve been there about 30 seconds at this point) and as Im about to put it in reverse I see a guy come out of the house, and get in a truck parked in front of it....

I think "Shoot, Im blocking his way out" we better pull out so we dont block him... So I back onto the road...

As Im doing this I see the truck FLYING AT US at a high rate of speed.... But were not in his way now, were back on the road....

He then veers OFF his driveway and is driving across his yard aimed right at us....

I turn to the wife and say "WTF is this guy doing?" He pulls onto the road and gets RIGHT ON MY ASS, and starts F&**ING chasing us!!!!

I just keep cool, and say to my wife "If hes chasing us, hes going to be chasing us fo9r a long fcuking time... Im n ot stopping til we get to the next place (which was about 20 miles away)"....

Finally we make about 4 turns, and he stops, in the middle of the fcuking road and turns back around.....

WTF???

isn't there a youtube video of this already?

Rednecks driving a pickup chasing a BMW......then guy in the BMW beats the shit out of them.

I'm gonna take a stab at it here and guess the wife is going to say no to the new proposed home location

This is where shes from....

This is where shes from....

Yes, and she was smart... She LEFT. ;)

Curious why you would want to move from OC to there. :eusa_think: