P 4/5 Competizione

jota

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the dimensions of the Competizione same as the road car? Would be nice to see some photos of them standing next to each other.

Are the dimensions of the Competizione same as the road car? Would be nice to see some photos of them standing next to each other.

Overall yes but the wheelbase is different. The center section is the same but P 4/5 C's tail is longer.

I love the way it sounds, the other thing I like is the overall attention to detail, everything is very neatly done, being a neat-freak myself I appreciate little things like that :icon_mrgreen:

I wish you all the best in the upcoming race.

I love the way it sounds, the other thing I like is the overall attention to detail, everything is very neatly done, being a neat-freak myself I appreciate little things like that :icon_mrgreen:

I wish you all the best in the upcoming race.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i can't help but start thinking how insane that car will look on the road, inbetween camrys and 3 series to see something like that go by would be amazing

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i have a question out of curiosity, lots of race teams are switching the rear wing to being held by the supports rather then mounted on top of them, why did you decide to mount your rear wing this way?

I'm speechless.... Wow!

what kind of exhaust are you running? visually it has similarities to a turbine exhaust system.