P 4/5 Competizione

jota

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it going to be in the upcoming Gran Turismo game?

They are a Sponsor of the 24 Hours of Nurburgring so that Banner is required on all cars that race there as is the Zurich Bank Number Square.

So far our Sponsors are Petronas and Dunlop.

We will talk to GT about including P 4/5 C in their game.

Thanks 2 All!

• 2 weeks later...

i wish i had a greater understanding of engineering, either way looks great! can't wait to see the it start to take form in the flesh

That's awesome!

Aside from the V8 and size thing between the Enzo and 430 Scud, are there any other changes that had to be made with panels or internals to accomodate the different car?

That's awesome!

Aside from the V8 and size thing between the Enzo and 430 Scud, are there any other changes that had to be made with panels or internals to accomodate the different car?

Basically we're building a GT2 car with a P 4/5 body. The car will have a full FIA roll cage and other race/safety

features. The center section/windshield/doors will be basically the same as P 4/5. The nose and tail will be a bit different but still in the spirit of GT2 modifications. The race motor/gearbox will be full GT2. Clutch pedal to get rolling then sequential shift race box. The canopy will be carbon not polycarbonate and the rear deck will be solid carbon fiber not a polycarbonate window/engine cover. Wheels and tires will be bigger. Race Motor will rev higher and have a lot of torque but still be an endurance engine. Suspension will be robust as the Ring is a tough race course.

The cone shows the area that the side headlight will cover. At night it's important to be able to see the apex of the turn.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I didnt see it in my quick browse. Are you using your already exsisting P 4/5 or is a brand new car being built off of another Enzo?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I didnt see it in my quick browse. Are you using your already exsisting P 4/5 or is a brand new car being built off of another Enzo?

Totally New Car.

An Enzo based car wouldn't be Race Legal so this will be basically a F430 GT2 with a P 4/5 Competizione body in race form.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259723

I have a question that you probably already answered.

Is the Scuderia a superior platform for racing than the Enzo, or was the decision made simply because it's easier to get/work with a Scuderia than an Enzo?

I have a question that you probably already answered.

Is the Scuderia a superior platform for racing than the Enzo, or was the decision made simply because it's easier to get/work with a Scuderia than an Enzo?

Enzo platform isn't race legal at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring and at the Ring would be slower as V12 is less fuel efficient.

• 4 weeks later...