jota

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching her run really is.

I still remember when I was probably about 6 or 7 years old in kindergarten I had a small green toy car. At that time I obviously had no idea what it was, but it was my favorite toy of all time. Somehow I managed to keep it throughout this whole time and a few years ago when I was going through some old junk I found it again. Low and behold, it's a P3. Also remember having a Mercedes C11 poster hanging on my wall for a better part of my teenage years. Hopefully one of these days I will get a chance to see and hear these cars up close.

Congrads on building such a beautiful car.

I still remember when I was probably about 6 or 7 years old in kindergarten I had a small green toy car. At that time I obviously had no idea what it was, but it was my favorite toy of all time. Somehow I managed to keep it throughout this whole time and a few years ago when I was going through some old junk I found it again. Low and behold, it's a P3. Also remember having a Mercedes C11 poster hanging on my wall for a better part of my teenage years. Hopefully one of these days I will get a chance to see and hear these cars up close.

Congrads on building such a beautiful car.

:)

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

We did pretty well finishing 9Th but incurring a penalty that bumped us to 14.

We learned a lot and look forward to the 24 Hour.

When you want a real driver to get you on the podium let me know. :icon_mrgreen:

Car looks great btw.Well done.

When you want a real driver to get you on the podium let me know. :icon_mrgreen:

Car looks great btw.Well done.

Thanks dad! But Im busy that weekend!

How do you like the feel of the P4/5C on road compared to the P4/5 especially considering the engine differences? Which do you prefer to drive more? Are you going to do anything more to the interior once you retire it from racing and place it into your collection?

How do you like the feel of the P4/5C on road compared to the P4/5 especially considering the engine differences? Which do you prefer to drive more? Are you going to do anything more to the interior once you retire it from racing and place it into your collection?

P 4/5 C is much more race car like. As she's a lot lighter and when put back in street form with a unrestricted engine she will be quite quick.

We'll add a few creature comforts like a passenger seat but she'll stay pretty raw.

http://jalopnik.com/5805567/how-to-dress-f...45-competizione

On the road...

SuperAmerica 45 behind you? Still unreal to see your racecar doubling as a street car.

SuperAmerica 45 behind you? Still unreal to see your racecar doubling as a street car.

Yes.

Driving from Villa d'Este to Villa Erba.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: I am retarded. You aren't running in this race. Haha. I have to wait until the end of June. You are killing me!