FS: 06 Heffner Gallardo SE E-Gear Twin Turbo 1300HP $180,000

VegasSE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't be fair to take the thread down now. VegasSE definitely needs to respond. Let's move this to General Discussion so nobody misses the information.

See.. That's a good example of knowing about things you don't...

Touchè

I have a bit of a story to add :icon_mrgreen:

about 5 years ago I bought from VegasSE the glass rear deck lid and the genuine Callisto rims that came off his car, the car had travelled 300 miles at the time, the wheels were new and in perfect condition and I loved them but that's where everything stopped.

He took forever to ship the wheels and deck lid to me, he was telling me how busy he was, than one of his guys was supposed to ship them to me, than Heffner was supposed to take care of the shipping.

I had no idea whom I was supposed to be dealing with, at the time Heffner was praised on LP on daily basis, customers were satisfied so I felt a bit better.

After a while I was wondering, is VegasSE talking about the same Heffner because the LP Heffner is the epitome of customer satisfaction, why am I getting the short end of the stick? where is my damn stuff :lol2:

In the end I contacted Heffner, he was extremely busy, obviously not his job to ship VegasSE's stuff, he did it when he was able to get around to it, when the stuff arrived was packed extremely well, major props to Heffner for that :icon_thumleft:

I can't remember the exact time but it was months before I got everything, in the end I got it all and that's all that matters.

When I opened the box the rear deck lid came in I was not happy :(

The rear deck lid was completely stripped, no vents, no inner shroud all the mechanicals, bolts etc were gone VegasSE sort of forgot to mention the missing parts had to be used by Heffner on his new carbon fibre replacement deck lid.

VegasSE offered a discount but that wasn't what I wanted, I wanted a complete item not a discount, for me to buy all the missing parts here, only new available, was close to $6k, the money that he took off wasn't nowhere near sufficient for me to buy the missing parts, in his defence I wouldn't expect him to take $6k off because I paid less than that for the lid itself, I do understand that but a proper description of the item would've helped.

I was left with an unusable lid which in turn made the Callisto rims possibly the most expensive used set in the world :lol2:

I had the lid in the box for 4 years gathering dust, when I sold my car I gave it to the new owner for safe keeping :lol2:

In conclusion, VegasSE, misrepresented the product he was selling, through a fault of his own or not that does not matter to me (busy, wasn't me was Heffner, wasn't Heffner was one of my staff members, dog ate my homework etc.)

In the end he acknowledged there was an issue and granted a discount, not what I was after but I guess it was better than nothing.

He did try to make good.

I don't think he was intentionally trying to defraud me I do believe when he said he was busy but that's not an excuse for not doing a job right, trust me I know what busy is and if I can't sleep until 4AM my customer will get what they were promised when they were promised.

I mean no harm to VegasSE I have no hard feelings or resentment towards him I thought it would be appropriate to post my interactions with him in this thread so the rest of you can draw your own conclusions.

In conclusion I would definitely buy again from him but only if I had the chance to inspect the item in person, hand the money over and pick it up myself.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Damn. 80 grand in damages and the car wasn't

Totaled beyond repair?

36cc5_ORIG-waiting_for_op.jpg

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Before everyone piles on with a drama cluster fcuk lets await the other side from VegasSE.

:iamwithstupid:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

The thread has been temporarily locked for review.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very interesting, 4 years later!

The OP's car had a clean title then?

Interesting thread here on LP.

From what I recall the car was damaged extensively in a wreck but was able to keep it from being reported on the title

That car keeps popping up on the internet on the other lambo forum as well as 6speedonline...every time there is a question about the car, the owner denies it, and then deletes the info.