Official Italian Gathering Photo Thread/Merged Thread

Destructo

I was just out there yesterday.. Could be very tempting. Forecast?

I was just out there yesterday.. Could be very tempting. Forecast?

Good to see you yesterday, you should definitely come back out!

Great turnout and perfect weather today!

post-10945-1283719895.jpg

Nice love the Lambo section! other pix?

It was a great show. Lamborghini's held the title for most cars in a brand this year. I believe 47+ cars. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They had 15 Countachs this year, which was awesome to see.

Scotty, Milligan, it was a pleasure to meet you both, I look forward to meeting up again soon.

It was a great show. Lamborghini's held the title for most cars in a brand this year. I believe 47+ cars. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They had 15 Countachs this year, which was awesome to see.

Scotty, Milligan, it was a pleasure to meet you both, I look forward to meeting up again soon.

Great meeting you as well! Hope you can make it down for one of our next events!

Nice love the Lambo section! other pix?

My pictures will be used in La Vita Lamborghini so I don't want to post them here. I'm sure other people have some good shots to share!

Great to meet you as well, super event. I have never seen that many Countachs in one location. Awesome.

post-15160-1283743415.jpg

post-15160-1283743435.jpg

post-15160-1283743489.jpg

post-15160-1283743534.jpg

So today marked the 5th Italian Gathering at the Wendy's International Headquarters in Dublin Ohio. This show raises money for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. This year they raised over $17,000 for the organization. It's always neat to see the kids there and see that events like this really do make a difference.

Here are some of the Countach owners, and the two kids (king and queen) were kids this even helped get adopted! :icon_super:

A.jpg

For those that know George and Evans Automotive, you know George's amount of work and dedication to not only his business, but this show every year as well. This was another great success for everyone involved and if you haven't been, it's worth checking out.

This is an Italian only car show, with an unofficial car show in the parking lot. The Viper Club has staked their claim there and have quite a few cars show up.

The show field early in the morning, it was looking good early on. The weather was perfect.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Anyone notice the 1 in the world Blue Ely Murcielago Roadster? Was the NAIAS car for Lamborghini. The owner is going to be joining the board here soon. Super nice guy and we'll get more pictures of his gorgeous car.

6.jpg

Countach Goodness! Incredible grouping.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

This was a nice looking car from the front and back, I don't have side shots because the wheels were awful in my personal taste.

16.jpg

17.jpg

There are other pictures floating around so if you have them those who went, PLEASE post them up!

Outstanding gathering of Countachs-I don't even remember seeing that many at the 2007 special Countach gathering at Concorso Italiano. Nice LP 400.

Hell ya... i was there. Spent A Lot of time talking to Mike (who is an Awesome guy with amazing Countach engine knowledge)

--Can't post any pictures because it says 413 request entity too large--