R8 wheels on the G? (photoshop)

FikseSTS

I really like the style of these Audi R8 wheels, photoshopped them on my G, anyone know if the offsets are correct for the Gallardo?

2006_Lamborghini_Gallardo_side1_copy.jpg

2006_Lamborghini_Gallardo_audi_wheels.jpg

I'll buy the G wheels off you for the wife's Passat... :icon_thumleft:

I think you need to relocate your meds as well lol... VW drivers running luxury / high-end factory wheels drives me crazy :eusa_wall:

I think you need to relocate your meds as well lol... VW drivers running luxury / high-end factory wheels drives me crazy :eusa_wall:

Steady on fellow, the 'P' is the 2008, 1.9 diesel model no less.

Nurse............. Nurse................ Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssseeeeee...

Now, about the G wing on the P.....

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are. I think some guy has Gallardo wheels on his R8... looks retarded.

Keep the R8 wheels on the R8 and the Gallardo wheels on the Gallardo. I think they look terrible on each other.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are. I think some guy has Gallardo wheels on his R8... looks retarded.

Keep the R8 wheels on the R8 and the Gallardo wheels on the Gallardo. I think they look terrible on each other.

What about my Passat ?

I like those, not made anymore?

Try to pick up a set of SDS wheels if they are still around

AVARITIA AV-80

that looks nice!!!

I think it's because only the car look good, and can do better with more suitable Mags. The G wheels on them looks just bit weird. they don't seem belong to the car.

and The R8 with G wheels just.... :icon_oak:

Callistos look the best on your Gallardo.

And the white E93 in the background needs some more mods...to start: M3 or M-Sport sideskirts, black kidneys, black front lower mesh grills. Front aero lip looks good, though. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think the R8 wheels look bad - I've seen a lot of aftermarket wheels on Gallardos that look a lot worse than the R8 wheels!

The SDS wheels look nice, but they only come in 20" sizes - I'm not sure if that makes a difference to you.

The R8 wheels look better than the callistos, which are getting long of the tooth. However, for a fresher look consider black or smoked rims, along the line of Allan's wheels.