IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

there is timeshare in Croatia?

LOL, I showed your avatar to my employee-slash ex MJ employee and he said he would like to punch you in the face... :tyson:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for fact he tried to fcuk over a certain Lp member by trying to decrease the value of his car, thinking it would raise the value of his...

That I can attest to.

On a side note... 90210 does own the 2 Diablos.. Its all the RECENT purchases he has been boasting about that he does not..

I know for fact he tried to fcuk over a certain Lp member by trying to decrease the value of his car, thinking it would raise the value of his... And I do know he is a HUGE shittalker behind peoples backs.... THATS FACT

You want me to fix your signature picture for you? (Keep talking... Im all ears in the meantime).

You want me to fix your signature picture for you? (Keep talking... Im all ears in the meantime).

Yes! I been trying to fix that shit forever!

The one thing that amazes me whenever these things come out is just how many apparently knew prior but never said anything

....or did the accusations come from someones second account?

Well when I saw his last thread with that awful white drophead RR parked in the street in front of the house....and wondered why he lived in a tract home with all those cars....

The idiots on this board started making comments like "you cannot drive your house...."

I smelt a rat then....case closed.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=kinnsella

Quite a few people here, respected well known Lambo owning members... all know he is full of shit..

i preferred the old picture in your signature......this one looks like you are parked on Sunset.

If you look at the pictures...notice the neighbors cars. A Chevy Suburban and a Lexus...doesn't really fit the 3 lambo owner, RR baller neighborhood........looks like south oc...newport coast if I had to bet.

i preferred the old picture in your signature......this one looks like you are parked on Sunset.

If you look at the pictures...notice the neighbors cars. A Chevy Suburban and a Lexus...doesn't really fit the 3 lambo owner, RR baller neighborhood........looks like south oc...newport coast if I had to bet.

Well... A tract home in Newport Coast is $2-3 million.

looks like south oc...newport coast if I had to bet.

Not as nice as Newport Coast. It's a gated community called Ocean Ranch in Laguna Niguel. I know someone who lives in that development, the houses are just over $1 million on average.

Well when I saw his last thread with that awful white drophead RR parked in the street in front of the house....and wondered why he lived in a tract home with all those cars....

The idiots on this board started making comments like "you cannot drive your house...."

I smelt a rat then....case closed.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=kinnsella

I don't know if a So Cal tract home, and the neighbor's homes are any indication though of someone's wealth. I knew a guy with a McLaren F1 and 8 new ferrari's etc who lived in a 2500 square foot home in an upper middle class gated community.

Hell, even Tiger Woods' home where he wrecked the Escalade was only worth about 3 million. That's not much of a home for a billionaire.

I doubt that...and if it does....what a waste.

Don't doubt it, Newport Coast tract homes are $2-3 million, some even more.

I doubt that...and if it does....what a waste.

Maybe not in todays market... But a few years ago, they were going for that all day long....

I bought my house for a million in '06.... I own a lambo. Neighbor around the corner owns one... And there are several in the neighboring comp communities...

Most of the neighbors have Lexus's and SUVs.... It all depends what you want to spend money on.

Maybe not in todays market... But a few years ago, they were going for that all day long....

They still are, look at Redfin.com. You can see the prices homes sold for recently as well as current listings.

Hell, even Tiger Woods' home where he wrecked the Escalade was only worth about 3 million. That's not much of a home for a billionaire.

That house was rented.

They still are, look at Redfin.com. You can see the prices homes sold for recently as well as current listings.

I saw a home up there is for sale for like 57 mil. I was wondering if its Kobe's?

I saw a home up there is for sale for like 57 mil. I was wondering if its Kobe's?

No, it's brand new and was built as a spec home.

The area it's in is all custom homes, but move over and up and there are a lot of tracts still selling $2 million to over $4 million, some of the smaller and/or older ones a bit less depending on the tract.

Who cares what his home cost... 1 mill. or 5 mill... fact is he is a bullshitter

So whats the full story??? (newsflash I dont think hes coming back- He hasnt been on since Lucifer lit him up)...

Ive seen a couple of the cars (A black diablo and a purple one I think)... And a Testarossa?

Guest Rob Burgundy

When the hell are these people going to realize that the exotic community is to small,that everyone keeps track of vehicles and if you lie about what you drive sooner or later your going to be found out? I. For one hope never because I would be awfully bored without these epic douche bag getting owned threads :)

There are a handful of things that would prevent people from logging online, People do have bigger issues then BS arising on a car forum.... :rolleyes:

:iamwithstupid:

Give Chris a few days...