IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

Why is it odd to have a home like that in California and be able to afford those cars? Sprite lived in a average place with a 430 Spyder, FGT, and a TTG. Why can't this guy do the same.

My friend lives in Newport Beach (I think that's it,) and Kobe Bryant lives in his neighborhood. He said it's nice place, but nothing amazing. It's big, but it's not some giant estate.

In any case, I do think he was lying. Whatever, couldn't care less.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I saw his last thread with that awful white drophead RR parked in the street in front of the house....and wondered why he lived in a tract home with all those cars....

The idiots on this board started making comments like "you cannot drive your house...."

I smelt a rat then....case closed.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=kinnsella

looks like you just called me an idiot :eusa_think:

I was trying to be polite and somewhat defuse the situation, give the guy a way out, whether you were right or wrong I found your question to be insulting, how do you want a guy to answer to that?

I've done business with an older gentlemen here, bought some RE from him, he showed up at the meeting in a $1500 utility, he lives in an average suburb, I estimate his house to be worth around the $650k max the guy is worth $100 mil plus.

Never judge a book by its cover and stop being so generous with your insults :icon_thumleft:

I've done business with an older gentlemen here, bought some RE from him, he showed up at the meeting in a $1500 utility, he lives in an average suburb, I estimate his house to be worth around the $650k max the guy is worth $100 mil plus.

Never judge a book by its cover...

:iamwithstupid:

Who cares what his home cost... 1 mill. or 5 mill... fact is he is a bullshitter

Exactly. Just an idiot saying "look at me" by posting pictures of cars he does not own. And considering how small the Lamborghini community is, that's not only a bullshitter, but a dumb bullshitter.

Why is it odd to have a home like that in California and be able to afford those cars? Sprite lived in a average place with a 430 Spyder, FGT, and a TTG. Why can't this guy do the same.

My friend lives in Newport Beach (I think that's it,) and Kobe Bryant lives in his neighborhood. He said it's nice place, but nothing amazing. It's big, but it's not some giant estate.

In any case, I do think he was lying. Whatever, couldn't care less.

The neighborhood where Kobe lives is nice,but nothing amazing? LOL.... There are 60,000 sq ft homes in there...

nice job. that's the first sv with the big sticker that i like. :icon_thumleft:

the sticker is NON OEM..the factory did NOT produce YELLOW Sv Stickers..the previous owner had that color sticker made for the car in Florida.

The neighborhood where Kobe lives is nice,but nothing amazing? LOL.... There are 60,000 sq ft homes in there...

No, he said Kobe's house was nice, but nothing amazing. But also, he didn't really talk about his neighborhood being anything crazy. He said the houses are all different, some regular, some giant. I'm almost certain his parents don't live in a 60k sqft home. He knew some people who did though.

No, he said Kobe's house was nice, but nothing amazing. But also, he didn't really talk about his neighborhood being anything crazy. He said the houses are all different, some regular, some giant. I'm almost certain his parents don't live in a 60k sqft home. He knew some people who did though.

That entire neighborhood is rediculous.

That entire neighborhood is rediculous.

Edit: Ok, so he lives in Newport Coast. It is a decent sized house, but it isn't any bigger than the others. Doesn't stand out. Definitely not anywhere near 60k sqft. Nothing there is anywhere near that big. 10K sqft maybe.

Google says his Newport Coast house was only $4MM.

So whats the full story??? (newsflash I dont think hes coming back- He hasnt been on since Lucifer lit him up)...

Ive seen a couple of the cars (A black diablo and a purple one I think)... And a Testarossa?

Testarossa has been LONG gone from his ownership..if I recall correctly, was sold almost two years ago.

Where are you guys getting Newport Coast from?

92677 is Laguna Niguel, while being a very nice place is not anywhere near the range of Newport Coast (92657).

I'd be surprised if the house in the picture is over $1m currently.

Edit: Ok, so he lives in Newport Coast. It is a decent sized house, but it isn't any bigger than the others. Doesn't stand out. Definitely not anywhere near 60k sqft. Nothing there is anywhere near that big. 10K sqft maybe.

Google says his Newport Coast house was only $4MM.

That is OLD house...he has a new house.

Where are you guys getting Newport Coast from?

92677 is Laguna Niguel, while being a very nice place is not anywhere near the range of Newport Coast (92657).

I'd be surprised if the house in the picture is over $1m currently.

I was just in Newport Coast and Laguna is right next door.

It's funny how so many of you guys care about other people's lives. I understand the guy's a douchebag for lying about what cars he owns. But why are some of you PM'ing others, trying to get more info out of this whole ordeal? As an "outsider" it seems funny and strange to me. Go on with your lives, stop trying to stir shit up. Simply ignore this 92677 character from now.

Is that an order BlackBullet?

Some of us actually enjoy this community FOR its ratio of members/owners. This is not like others that will remain nameless, that have a ton of want to be nut swingers. There are non-owners on here, but I'll be damned if they do not make it known that they do not own one currently, or are currently have a deal/plan in the works. People like this compromise the integrity of the board. Alex, the SP staff, RD, Porter, Mod Staff, and contributing members don't add value of this community and make this a very well put together and family like environment by having people on here show off (what is it 3 or 4 cars now, supposedly?) cars they do not own, but want credit and praise for.

I highly doubt if you had say so in this board, contributed to this board, much less owned this board, that you would be so care free when it came to people doing this.

Just MHO.

Best

Just to add - I've met some GREAT people on this board. I have a business partner on this board, as well as good friends. People I talk to many times a week. I would sure hate for myself or another member to fall victim to someones bullshit and lies because we as a community didn't do our part in making sure the members were here for the right reasons. I don't believe anyone here cares what someone else drives, or owns, as we have non owners that contribute hourly. However, most do care about someone blatantly misleading us for no reason.

It's funny how so many of you guys care about other people's lives. I understand the guy's a douchebag for lying about what cars he owns. But why are some of you PM'ing others, trying to get more info out of this whole ordeal? As an "outsider" it seems funny and strange to me. Go on with your lives, stop trying to stir shit up. Simply ignore this 92677 character from now.

Personally, I love stirring the pot when a douchebag is exposed. My life goes on with or without the shit, but boy it sure does make it more entertaining. Do you watch TV? That too is entertainment, people talk about shows and movies all the time, why is this different. Just another form of entertainment. Here we actually have something in common. Cars. What praytell do you have in common with the lowlifes from Jersey Shore? The Kardashians? Yet, tons of people watch those trash bins. Oh, that was just MHO

I was just in Newport Coast and Laguna is right next door.

Laguna Niguel is not Laguna beach ;)

Signed,

I LIVE right down the street.

Is that an order BlackBullet?

Some of us actually enjoy this community FOR its ratio of members/owners. This is not like others that will remain nameless, that have a ton of want to be nut swingers. There are non-owners on here, but I'll be damned if they do not make it known that they do not own one currently, or are currently have a deal/plan in the works. People like this compromise the integrity of the board. Alex, the SP staff, RD, Porter, Mod Staff, and contributing members don't add value of this community and make this a very well put together and family like environment by having people on here show off (what is it 3 or 4 cars now, supposedly?) cars they do not own, but want credit and praise for.

I highly doubt if you had say so in this board, contributed to this board, much less owned this board, that you would be so care free when it came to people doing this.

Just MHO.

Best

Just to add - I've met some GREAT people on this board. I have a business partner on this board, as well as good friends. People I talk to many times a week. I would sure hate for myself or another member to fall victim to someones bullshit and lies because we as a community didn't do our part in making sure the members were here for the right reasons. I don't believe anyone here cares what someone else drives, or owns, as we have non owners that contribute hourly. However, most do care about someone blatantly misleading us for no reason.

come on, he has 5 other posts.

Damn, I must have missed that. With that much time invested, he definitely understands the dynamics of the board.

Hmmm. Watch the red hot chile minors get pulled from a hole tonight, or bury somebody in one???? This is going to be a tough choice.

the sticker is NON OEM..the factory did NOT produce YELLOW Sv Stickers..the previous owner had that color sticker made for the car in Florida.

Car came with SV stickers (perhaps not yellow) but the car had paintwork that required both 1/4 panels and front bumper to be repainted so for a while the car lost the SV decals which reappeared by the time the car ended up at shelton.

Car came with SV stickers (perhaps not yellow) but the car had paintwork that required both 1/4 panels and front bumper to be repainted so for a while the car lost the SV decals which reappeared by the time the car ended up at shelton.

Ok I know it's been said before, but seriously...do any lamborghini repairs happen in the US without you finding out? :lol2: