IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

:lol2:

You've been reading your English Diction books again I see.

Hey I am blessed with good looks now my job is to try to look smart :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes serious balls to title your thread "Time to Step up" and be fake. WOW

Not really, what he actually meant is "time to step up" lying on a higher scale than he did before all you guys assumed he meant step up to a better more expensive car.

If you read all his posts in this thread he was quite careful not to say that he owns the car so hmmm :eusa_think: he didn't actually lie, he just let us all draw our own conclusions :icon_mrgreen:

Than Lucifer sticks his tail in and the proverbial hits the fan!!

I just spent a half hour reading this crap!

Where's Wong?

That little bastard is way too anal to let any of his cars sit out, (and he's as cheap as the day is long) so I'm calling bullshit on this one!!

Wong Dong, step up and say something or take the shame!

:lol2: An I love the way Keith always comes in elbowing people in the chest pushing folks aside to get to the front of the room, spewing insults and grumbling at nothing in general, just mad to be mad, angry like he has a bad day at the office EVERY day, not giving a fcuk, always...A man's man. That post is exactly why I voted for you bro........LOL

Guest Rob Burgundy
:lol2: An I love the way Keith always comes in elbowing people in the chest pushing folks aside to get to the front of the room, spewing insults and grumbling at nothing in general, just mad to be mad, angry like he has a bad day at the office EVERY day, not giving a fcuk, always...A man's man. That post is exactly why I voted for you bro........LOL

:badgrin: :badgrin: Buwhahaha

I just spent a half hour reading this crap!

Where's Wong?

That little bastard is way too anal to let any of his cars sit out, (and he's as cheap as the day is long) so I'm calling bullshit on this one!!

Wong Dong, step up and say something or take the shame!

long_duk_dong_785847_400x239.jpg

Are you up very early or very late? Going all in for this thread! :icon_mrgreen:

Up very late 2 AM, 6 hours sleep, up by 8 AM LP before bed LP when I wake up :icon_mrgreen:

Up very late 2 AM, 6 hours sleep, up by 8 AM LP before bed LP when I wake up :icon_mrgreen:

You too huh Fortis? Theres something about LP that makes it so :icon_mrgreen: addictive

You too huh Fortis? Theres something about LP that makes it so :icon_mrgreen: addictive

This is much MUCH better than all the reality show crap on TV, that's for sure! :eusa_dance:

OT

I fill the rest of my day with LP.

THe controversial topics have been lacking lately.

Whocares, this is the internet and we will never get to the end of this story unless someone confirms something. Anyone can be anything and at given opportunity of time.

I remember seeing a ugly nerd at an internet cafe talking on the phone with some chick from a dating website. He advsed her to meet up and that he is currently doing business deals for a company turning over 500m.

LOL!! I'm always angry!!!!!

Will everyone give Chris somtime to respond before coming to any conclusions...

He is going through some tough times at the moment, let's here both sides of the story first.

Can somebody tell the story properly?

I am getting pissed off here, all these clues hints etc , trying to figure out what's going on, have you considered how lazy I am?? :icon_mrgreen:

How to write a proper story guideline:

1) establish conflict and plot as early as possible. This provides the 'narrative hook' that will keep readers interested in the story.

2) establish characters and character development as soon as possible this is the second most interesting thing in a story.

3) establish point of view and narration technique and try to stick to it through out the story although this isn't necessary.

4) establish setting, time frame, mood, tone, and atmosphere.

5) continue the story developing all aspects as uniformly as possible.

6) end the fricking story before it gets way to boring.

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

:lol2: :lol2:

if the SE30 part is true then that really sucks!

:iamwithstupid: That pic of the SE30 is really sad to see.. :eusa_wall:

that's my daily routine, a smart guy sleeps in 4 hours as much as a dumbass in 8 :icon_mrgreen:

screw wasting my life sleeping.

YOU ALL SUCK!!! The beans, SPILL THEM!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Enough with all the damn hints, I'm out of popcorn. If you know something tell the fcuking story... Some of you guys are as bad as the way he started this thread!