Uwe Gemballa found dead

Allan-Herbie

German newspaper said he probably was murdered, he was shot.

The police in south africa found his body in a wrap, hard to do this on your own...

R.I.P.

Damn, I knew he was in some deep waters with German Polizei for some tax problems, but didn't know the extent. Thought of to be on the run somewhere in S. Africa - but unaware of any mob connections.

he is found dead with an head shoot...

he asked 2 milion dollars to his family before the die...

R.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt know Know Uwe Gemballa but i would definitely refrain from calling him a tycoon, The story sounds like are repeat of many stories i have heard over the years, Succesful businesmman runs into money problems, then the world turns upside down and luxury market disappears overnight. So he know has dilemma. Wind down the compnay as it is running into cash flow problems and banks will not lend him money. So he now has a friend of a friend who know people who will help him out but these people are not nice people and whatever money they lend out they expect silly returns . They are called loan sharks. predators and don't play by our rules, just theirs.

Gemballa probabably used their services and was not able to meet their payment terms or chose not too. Well these people cannot lose face and no matter who you are thEy will collect. You cannot pay, you pay with your life and that sendS the message out to the next bunch who is exploring the idea to fcuk with them.

Pay or you die.

He is now dead for making the wrong choice at the wrong time.

RIP DUDE

I didnt know Know Uwe Gemballa but i would definitely refrain from calling him a tycoon, The story sounds like are repeat of many stories i have heard over the years, Succesful businesmman runs into money problems, then the world turns upside down and luxury market disappears overnight. So he know has dilemma. Wind down the compnay as it is running into cash flow problems and banks will not lend him money. So he now has a friend of a friend who know people who will help him out but these people are not nice people and whatever money they lend out they expect silly returns . They are called loan sharks. predators and don't play by our rules, just theirs.

Gemballa probabably used their services and was not able to meet their payment terms or chose not too. Well these people cannot lose face and no matter who you are thEy will collect. You cannot pay, you pay with your life and that sendS the message out to the next bunch who is exploring the idea to fcuk with them.

Pay or you die.

He is now dead for making the wrong choice at the wrong time.

RIP DUDE

Pretty much. What actually happened is the guy approached him to import a Cayenne which would be worked on and have a million euros or so hidden in the bodywork. The car got down here, but when they opened it up, the money was gone. So he called Uwe down here, and the story starts from there...

The guy is also wanted for the murder of Lolly Jackson who was a major lambo fan and I knew him personally. His garage was had a diablo, gallardo, murcielago, zonda and a SLR cabrio amongst many classics.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Pretty much. What actually happened is the guy approached him to import a Cayenne which would be worked on and have a million euros or so hidden in the bodywork. The car got down here, but when they opened it up, the money was gone. So he called Uwe down here, and the story starts from there...

The guy is also wanted for the murder of Lolly Jackson who was a major lambo fan and I knew him personally. His garage was had a diablo, gallardo, murcielago, zonda and a SLR cabrio amongst many classics.

Wow seriously? That's quite a story..do you have any links I can read more?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Wow seriously? That's quite a story..do you have any links I can read more?

he had a nice collection indeed,

rpasouthafricacarcollec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...