Thinking on 09 lp560 tt build

danstar

I have an 09 LP560 that I am seriously considering the TT option. Jason at Hefner has been very helpful with questions.

I would like very much to hear from anyone with an LP560 build from Heffner, to share the experience and the final outcome.

While I am hesitant, I want to be sure that I will not face any unexpected "issues" other than warranty loss.

Thanks!

There is a guy that posts on other forum that has a Heffner LP560TT. He's a memeber here too but doesn't post too much. Maybe sprite could get the guy to post here or I can send you a private messege with link to that other forum if you want.

Mine isnt a 560.. but 2 years on a Heff build with Zero issues!

:iamwithstupid: im going on almost 2 yrs! but i have a little more power than allan does :icon_butt:

3.5 years on my Heffner TT, zero issues, lotsa of fun! If you do it, don't get sucked in with a monster power build, a bolt on with with 750rwhp plus a lower boost setting for track days will give you the best combo of thrills and handling.

I have put 3500 miles on my Heffner TT and not a single problem. Car is the best car I have ever had!! Jason is a great guy!!

3.5 years on my Heffner TT, zero issues, lotsa of fun! If you do it, don't get sucked in with a monster power build, a bolt on with with 750rwhp plus a lower boost setting for track days will give you the best combo of thrills and handling.

would that be on a stock block? can the factory internals handle 750 rwhp?

would that be on a stock block? can the factory internals handle 750 rwhp?

Yep stock block, I can't answer the second question definitively, but several owners have taken that option without any issues. Heffner told me there has been a lot of improvements with engine management controllers which increases safety margins, prevents detonation.

Thanks gents....still looking for an LP560 build....anybody out there?

I know Ben had an lp560 bolt on, and as far as I know there were no issues...

• 2 months later...
Congrats Dan on stepping up with a full built engine Stage 2 Twin Turbo system from Underground Racing! It made it here.. :icon_thumleft:

:shock:

• 1 month later...

Well my engine is back and I chose to upgrade the clutch. Black finish on Balloon white car should look very nice. Kevin has been great so far and I will post a few pics soon!