new v12 debut

pacecarz

Just received an invite to be at the unveiling in Los Angeles On December 3rd of the v12 Lamborghini. My dealer just came back from Italy and toured the factory as well as the new Carbon fibre facility, and he stated that Lamborghini is Light years ahead of the competition, in new technology that will be coming out. My new LP 570 is just the beginning of the carbon technology that will be coming out in the new models. The Sesto Elemento is an example of the trend of lightning up the cars with carbon birdcage, and control arms straight out of F1 technology. I can't wait to see what the new V12 will look like. Apparently a totally new car with no carry over parts. Stay tuned!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the factory to see the car on the 9th November :)

Once again, a couple of days before the Swedes make our entrance, spill the beans ASAP and I will cancel my flight :lol2:

Nope, not for what it will be, around 350-370K Euro

Isn't that over $500K US sounds like way to much, and that's if the dollar doesn't continue its free fall.

Nope, not for what it will be, around 350-370K Euro

Isn't that over $500K US sounds like way to much, and that's if the dollar doesn't continue its free fall.

we are paying $650k for a 570 SL here $1,000,000 for a 670 SV that is too much.

$500k for the replacement isn't too much.

Fortis at you exchange rate and those prices the V12 replacement will be over $1,000,000.

Fortis at you exchange rate and those prices the V12 replacement will be over $1,000,000.

our pesos is almost on par with yours the taxes are the killer here,

hopefully they will price it around the $750k mark I think in the US the car will be starting in the low 4's

if they price it @ $1 mil plus here they will kill the market for themselves because they will only sell a handful of them and that will not sustain the dealer's business and he might have to start selling Toyota's to keep people employed.

I wonder about the new engine, its supposed to be 660 nm torque. If you convert it to ft-lb its the same torque numbers as the LP640 and LP670-SV. Whats so groundbreaking about it???? They could keep bumping up the hp but to improve on one of their goals for upcoming models, (acceleration), that torque has to go up!

I wonder about the new engine, its supposed to be 660 nm torque. If you convert it to ft-lb its the same torque numbers as the LP640 and LP670-SV. Whats so groundbreaking about it???? They could keep bumping up the hp but to improve on one of their goals for upcoming models, (acceleration), that torque has to go up!

I too keep wondering why we're not hearing about more engine performance improvement.

Because rest assured, the competition will be ratcheting up their engine performance.

I heard that the engine will not be a whole of a lot different from the current one but there is a lot of misinformation out there so I would rather wait for the the official release.

You're welcome to my country.....................

unveiling in Los Angeles On December 3rd of the v12 Lamborghini.

Is it going to be private or public unveiling? Wasnt's it supposed to be unveiled in Geneva?