new v12 debut

pacecarz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received an invite to be at the unveiling in Los Angeles On December 3rd of the v12 Lamborghini. My dealer just came back from Italy and toured the factory as well as the new Carbon fibre facility, and he stated that Lamborghini is Light years ahead of the competition, in new technology that will be coming out. My new LP 570 is just the beginning of the carbon technology that will be coming out in the new models. The Sesto Elemento is an example of the trend of lightning up the cars with carbon birdcage, and control arms straight out of F1 technology. I can't wait to see what the new V12 will look like. Apparently a totally new car with no carry over parts. Stay tuned!

Who is your dealer

Just received an invite to be at the unveiling in Los Angeles On December 3rd of the v12 Lamborghini. My dealer just came back from Italy and toured the factory as well as the new Carbon fibre facility, and he stated that Lamborghini is Light years ahead of the competition, in new technology that will be coming out. My new LP 570 is just the beginning of the carbon technology that will be coming out in the new models. The Sesto Elemento is an example of the trend of lightning up the cars with carbon birdcage, and control arms straight out of F1 technology. I can't wait to see what the new V12 will look like. Apparently a totally new car with no carry over parts. Stay tuned!

I think you are mistaken nobody in the LA area including the biggest Lambo dealers knows anything about any unveiling of the V12 on Dec 3 private or not. I notice you are in Canada it seems odd that you have an invite to something that is not planned and no one here knows about. Can you address your post with some facts like the dealer that invited you. Does anyone else in SoCal know of this other than someone from another country.

I think you are mistaken nobody in the LA area including the biggest Lambo dealers knows anything about any unveiling of the V12 on Dec 3 private or not. I notice you are in Canada it seems odd that you have an invite to something that is not planned and no one here knows about. Can you address your post with some facts like the dealer that invited you. Does anyone else in SoCal know of this other than someone from another country.

I have heard an early December unveiling to select dealer VIP's.

I have heard an early December unveiling to select dealer VIP's.

Great, the dealer I bought my Lambo from and got invited to the unveiling of the SV closed down.

Any chance that other dealers will invite you if you ask them?

Great, the dealer I bought my Lambo from and got invited to the unveiling of the SV closed down.

Any chance that other dealers will invite you if you ask them?

You can check but it's highly unlikely. Allegedly they have only a few spots, and those are reserved for the I'd presume elite customers. (viz. Here is a deposit check for it) Worth checking out though.

im curious on whether its got ~700 hp or 770 ive heard both on several claims.

But if that's the case, why is it going to be called the 83X? Is that the liter count? It couldn't possibly have over 800hp could it? :eusa_think:

beztytuubxg.jpg

I was there, the white PS looks bigger in that pic than it is actually is, in fact whenever I have seen Zondas I am always amazed at how stubby they are because in a lot of pics, Zondas look big but in it is only really in height. The Murcie is longer and there is not much in it in width.

im curious on whether its got ~700 hp or 770 ive heard both on several claims.

Didn't Winkleman talk about how they feel the car is powerful enough now? Hence moving towards the lighter composites (making the standard HP go much farther). Either way, I think 700bhp would be plenty for a flag ship with potentially a whole new composite frame and body.

I'm going to the factory to see the car on the 9th November :)

According to Slowpoke's conversation with Balboni, " Btw, they also told me almost anybody with a nice suit looking like they know there shit could walk straight in to the factory were finished cars just sit.."

Just wear one of these when you go.

200931717514895258.jpg

According to Slowpoke's conversation with Balboni, " Btw, they also told me almost anybody with a nice suit looking like they know there shit could walk straight in to the factory were finished cars just sit.."

200931717514895258.jpg

well the preview of the actual car in singapore is on the 30th of oct.. so i guess we'll all know for sure then!

Didn't Winkleman talk about how they feel the car is powerful enough now? Hence moving towards the lighter composites (making the standard HP go much farther). Either way, I think 700bhp would be plenty for a flag ship with potentially a whole new composite frame and body.

ya but the new car doesnt seem to be much lighter than the SV :s the LP640 was 1650 kg dry and the SV was 1550 and seems the new car is 1500-1550 as well.

ya but the new car doesnt seem to be much lighter than the SV :s the LP640 was 1650 kg dry and the SV was 1550 and seems the new car is 1500-1550 as well.

Really?? All that investment in carbon fiber R&D and that's all the benefit that comes out of it?? That seems to make no sense whatsoever.

Really?? All that investment in carbon fiber R&D and that's all the benefit that comes out of it?? That seems to make no sense whatsoever.

It may be more useful in their Gallardo replacement than the current flag ship. My guess is it'll take an updated special edition of the new flagship to get more of the carbon work like we've seen on the Sesto Elemento.

We've got first dibs on the car on Oct 30. 4 days from now.

Got roasted when "somebody" unveiled too much detail about the LP670 SV so will have to keep it PC but will post some thoughts after the unveiling.

Best.

We've got first dibs on the car on Oct 30. 4 days from now.

Got roasted when "somebody" unveiled too much detail about the LP670 SV so will have to keep it PC but will post some thoughts after the unveiling.

Best.

we are all only a PM away. :icon_mrgreen:

we won't tell anyone. :icon_mrgreen:

We must keep in mind that the vehicle is fully laden with all the comfort amenities that a lp640 has. The new platform starting off at sv weight is actually pretty good. Addtional variants of this model will yield even lower weight in the future.

200931717514895258.jpg

A camera pen is allready bought by the owner of my old SuperG :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: