Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

Guest Rob Burgundy
Roman, you and a few others (Jpegs, Robs goofy ass) have literally made this last few weeks fcuking great. I believe it is time to fire of photoshop.

Lets hear some ideas guys and I'll get working.

At this point it's just like shooting fags in a barrel! Wait... That's the saying right?

They keep hopping in the barrel and roman keeps reloading.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[edit- I said a bunch of stupid shit as well.... Too many head injuries from skating without a helmet....]

[edit- Oooops... I went and got myself banned with this one.... Bye!]

[edit- I said a bunch of stupid shit as well.... Too many head injuries from skating without a helmet....]

There are very few things that are funnier than people who think they are more important than they really are.

Buwhahahaha! Mr self importance came back and posted and we didn't even get to see the rant? Must be all the pent up anger from the extremely tight girlie skating/emo pants around his nuts all day.

We do have a "Queens English" rule (aka the No talking like an e-thug/honda forum retard rule) which Mr. Kalis is apparently unable to adhere to. We have standards to maintain, and although I am fully fluent in Retardeese, I know most of the membership would not have understood a thing he said.... Just easier to post the Cliffs version of "I didnt say anything worth reading" than to post the full translation.

Buwhahahaha! Mr self importance came back and posted and we didn't even get to see the rant? Must be all the pent up anger from the extremely tight girlie skating/emo pants around his nuts all day.

[yeah... More of the same... Im still banned]

Guest Rob Burgundy

LOLOL

Let's see if we get any alternate screen names. At this point that's the only thing that could take this whole thread and really step it up!

Buwhahaha. Romans got a faster moderating/ban trigger finger then billy the kid.

Is Kalis the brain dead skateboarder . I am glad Roman edited his post . Tough to undertand the jibberish on someone who doesn't have a single synapse happening.

Is Kalis the brain dead skateboarder . I am glad Roman edited his post . Tough to undertand the jibberish on someone who doesn't have a single synapse happening.

Its a thankless job most of the time... But sometimes it is damn fun to be a moderator.

What's wrong pussies? Love to dish the shit, but can't take it? Have to hide behind censor-mod boy?

Impressive! : D

Cheers

Dave

This is almost too good to edit! :lol2:

LOLOL

Let's see if we get any alternate screen names. At this point that's the only thing that could take this whole thread and really step it up!

Sorry. Thats not going to happen.

Its a thankless job most of the time... But sometimes it is damn fun to be a moderator.

It is a thankless job but threads like this one are very rewarding lol. :icon_mrgreen:

Douche Bag & Kalis= Dead heat on the stupidity meter although i have to admit Douch bag seems to express himslef better even tough English isn't his first language.

Lol, it's painfully obvious he thinks he is in the company of kids.

You'd think being on a lambo forum would make him consider he is the child among elders.

Guest Rob Burgundy
What's wrong pussies? Love to dish the shit, but can't take it? Have to hide behind censor-mod boy?

Impressive! : D

Cheers

Dave

Is there anything more silly then someone who is not from Europe who ends everything they say with CHEERS?

What,are you toasting to us for making fun of you? I just don't get it.

Did we all notice he clearly had no rebuttal to me directly comparing him to Richard Simmons? I'm starting to get the feeling he slowly grinned,then smiled and nodded his head.

Lol, it's painfully obvious he thinks he is in the company of kids.

You'd think being on a lambo forum would make him consider he is the child among elders.

So what if he is. Check out what we can do.

Mommy didnt love me enough.

Cheers

Dave

You need new content. You material is very stale and lame at the present. See if you can outdumb yourself. I DARE YOU :icon_mrgreen:

You need new content. You material is very stale and lame at the present. See if you can outdumb yourself. I DARE YOU :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry.... I thought of it on the fly.... While I was banning IPs and altering avatars.... I ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS DAD! :icon_mrgreen:

Holy fcuking shit. Look at the craftsmanship of DA. If I went to pick my car up and found this shit inside, I would be spouting out useless shit similar to Giant Douchebag.

trunkfloor.jpg

Should say 'super charred' because you know that bitch most likely blew up.

Holy fcuking shit. Look at the craftsmanship of DA. If I went to pick my car up and found this shit inside, I would be spouting out useless shit similar to Giant Douchebag.

trunkfloor.jpg

Jesus Christ! That looks like something my boy made me for fathers day with felt markers and a bottle of Elmers Glue.

trunkfloor.jpg

Should say 'super charred' because you know that bitch most likely blew up.

This was probably made in East L.A.

Very nice uneven stitching