Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

Jesus Christ! That looks like something my boy made me for fathers day with felt markers and a bottle of Elmers Glue.

Hey now. It's got lightning bolts! Touched by the hand of Zeus, just so you know.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.... I thought of it on the fly.... While I was banning IPs and altering avatars.... I ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS DAD! :icon_mrgreen:

Not you. The 2 stooges

Holy fcuking shit. Look at the craftsmanship of DA. If I went to pick my car up and found this shit inside, I would be spouting out useless shit similar to Giant Douchebag.

trunkfloor.jpg

Should say 'super charred' because you know that bitch most likely blew up.

Wow.

That M fcuking takes the god damn alien cake.

Please jesus tell me there is no more like this..

Are those the set from your E30? :lol2:

Id burn the fcuking thing before Id put "plastic fantastic" shit in it like that.

Wait, why doesn't it mention NOS on the mats?!

Id have to be high on NOS to be caught in something that chincy.

I knew it wouldn't be....

Floormat.jpg

Oh for the love of god....

Does he have a Fasten Seatbelt and No Smoking sign on the other one?

Jesus... Ms are NICE cars.... You dont have to rice them up.

Hey guys! Here douche bags profile on the m5 board! Over 6000 post. I'm sure there's gotta be some good DA pics and ass kissing in there! Have fun :) http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/members/wilsodh-14592.htm

’00 Black/black DA s/c M5

Carrillo rods, Arias pistons,

Schrick cams, Vortech T-trim,

Supersprint headers/exhaust,

UUC, Koala driveshaft/differential,

Dinan Stage 3 suspension, Brembo

gayass floor mats

Oh for the love of god....

Does he have a Fasten Seatbelt and No Smoking sign on the other one?

Jesus... Ms are NICE cars.... You dont have to rice them up.

Probably this on the dash.

lame.jpg

This is a reply that a potential customer received after emailing to inquire about Rays GT and what they were doing to handle it.

It has not been edited in any way by myself.

Thanks for the heads up email. Our stance on internet drama is pretty much not to engage. There’s always going to be people who will spread wild accusations and twist facts out of proportion.

In this case the story’s have all been told and posted on several forums.

If there’s a specific question you have that hasn’t been covered I’ll try and answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Otherwise, I’d just assume let it go.

I know we didn’t do anything wrong, and after reviewing the facts anyone who doesn’t have an agenda knows we didn’t.

Thanks again for the email.

Sean Amerson

Discovery-Automotive.com

Area 51 Performance Shop

(866)365-0920 -Office

Guest Rob Burgundy

Wait...am I reading this right? He didn't have anything to do with his "beast" being built by DA. Some dude named Abdulla had the car built and our family sedan race car driver just bought it from him. Correct me if I'm wrong,I didn't feel like reading every word of his novel length self congratulating post.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e5...eber-beast.html

This is a reply that a potential customer received after emailing to inquire about Rays GT and what they were doing to handle it.

It has not been edited in any way by myself.

Google Discovery Automotive, it's littered with forum after forum of "beware of DA." You can't even access their site without a username and password.

Also posted, someone revealed the Username and Password to the DA site.

User: Shadowman

Pass: IFuckGalsUp

Google Discovery Automotive, it's littered with forum after forum of "beware of DA." You can't even access their site without a username and password.

Seen them, just had not seen this particular reply. fcuking crazy.

Wait...am I reading this right? He didn't have anything to do with his "beast" being built by DA. Some dude named Abdulla had the car built and our family sedan race car driver just bought it from him. Correct me if I'm wrong,I didn't feel like reading every word of his novel length self congratulating post.

I tried to read it but got stuck at this gem:

"We went on the prowl for a 500hp Plastic mess-06 that was in attendance at the meet and was in the vicinity on a test drive, and we just happened to come up to it at a red light near the freeway. An offer for a run was declined by the Plastic mess-06, but the drama and timing of that moment felt surreal."

:jackoff:

Thanks for the heads up email. Our stance on internet drama is pretty much not to engage. There’s always going to be people who will spread wild accusations and twist facts out of proportion.

In this case the story’s have all been told and posted on several forums.

If there’s a specific question you have that hasn’t been covered I’ll try and answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Otherwise, I’d just assume let it go.

I know we didn’t do anything wrong, and after reviewing the facts anyone who doesn’t have an agenda knows we didn’t.

Thanks again for the email.

Sean Amerson

Discovery-Automotive.com

Area 51 Performance Shop

(866)365-0920 -Office

"Id just assume let it go"??? Did he mean "I'd just AS SOON let it go".

Area 51 is right... I think theyre from the cast of The Hills Have Eyes.

Holy Shit! Its the only guy on the Internet who posts longer winded tomes than WHEELSRCOOL!

Guest Rob Burgundy

HEY thats WIERD. Looking around a little bit on there and there is another self congratulating weiner with a blue DA supercharged M5 who goes by the name PHILLYM5. http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automob...rld-800-hp.html

No big deal,but then here is the same dildo talking about a "KALIS DC SHOES CAMARO" and people congratulating a JOSH!

wow. SO thats why KALIS AKA "Thanks for helping Bruce Willis blow up the asteroid" signed up here. He has a DA s/c M5 too. http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/america...camaro-pic.html

"PROTECT THE BEARDED LEADER"

And were the ones with the agenda LOL