Bad Ass 670 SV TT

Steve400S

I wouldn't. The guy goes home in a Rustang while I go home in my Lambo. Would you be embarrassed you didn't shell out the $ for a transplant if you saw a girl with bigger boobs than yours?

Because I like to WIN no matter what I'm racing. Using the "I have a Lambo for a loss excuse is like the cheaper car saying the Lambo won because it cost 500k. I would rather just win and not use excuses .;)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like having a badass car like a LP 670 with NO turbos, going out for a drive and then getting your nuts kicked in by a Mustang. No thanks. I will take two turbos please. ;)

Right. Because the only measure of a cars worth is how fast it accelerates in a straight line.

There are four door sedans like an S8 or AMG that will kick the shit out of modern sports cars from 0-100. Who cares? People that own an SV are buying for the entirety of everything it does, not just to be a drag vehicle.

Right. Because the only measure of a cars worth is how fast it accelerates in a straight line.

There are four door sedans like an S8 or AMG that will kick the shit out of modern sports cars from 0-100. Who cares? People that own an SV are buying for the entirety of everything it does, not just to be a drag vehicle.

:iamwithstupid:

I'm sure that him being an owner of UR has nothing to do with his beliefs/views ;)

To each his own and I have no problem with people spending tons of cash on their cars, props to them and the tuners, but when a tuner says that a regular slow Lambo is caca, I step up to defend us slow schmucks getting spanked by Rustangs and old Volvos :turboalex:

:iamwithstupid:

I'm sure that him being an owner of UR has nothing to do with his beliefs/views ;)

That's the way I have always been, even when I was racing gokarts at 5. I always want to win, with our without my business.

To those that want to leave their cars stock, that's your choice. To those that want to add turbo's so you don't get beat by ordinary cars with a few mods when driving your street car around on the weekend, I can help you with that. ;) I don't have to convince anyone of that. My customers already know what they want before they call me. ;)

Why would I have to have a Lamborghini to know there are cars that are fantastic stock without having to have 1500 HP?

Did I ask that? I simply asked what kind of Lambo you have, not if it had 1500 hp or how fantastic it was with our without a power adder.

There are others out there that think TT Lambos are "Fantastic" over a stock one too ;)

Did I ask that? I simply asked what kind of Lambo you had, not if it had 1500 hp or how fantastic it was with our without a power adder.

Me owning or not owning a Lamborghini has nothing to do with having enough common sense in knowing there is more to a cars entirety then how fast it it goes in a straight line.

Your Mustang argument is pointless the first time the car is started and doesn't have a V12 growl, the first turn it encounters it can't move it's high centered weight around, the first time the driver gets in it's plastic and fake leather drivers seat.

If you're argument comes down to "You don't have a Lamborghini so you have no valid opinion in what makes a car great" that's a pretty weak position to have.

You're in the business of making cars go fast in a straight line so I get what you're pitching, but there are plenty of guys here who are okay knowing other less expensive cars can out accelerate them and still manage to feel good about their "slow" Lambo.

I have had 3 TT setups the past year and a half. There is more to TT your car than going in a straight line and I think that is where some are confused. To me the best part about a bolt on kit all the way up to a 2R is the driving experience. The sound the car makes is just incredible with the turbos, even if you are running 4 psi.

I put 15k miles on my R8 before I did turbos on it and 1,000 miles on my 570 before I put turbos on it. I can tell you the car is way more fun with the turbos. The sounds are just incredible. Nothing takes away my stress more than hoping in the car and hearing those turbos around town. I just love it.

Some of you really should do a bolt on kit and see how you like it. I bet you that you will love it and you would never take it off.

Me owning or not owning a Lamborghini has nothing to do with having enough common sense in knowing there is more to a cars entirety then how fast it it goes in a straight line.

Your Mustang argument is pointless the first time the car is started and doesn't have a V12 growl, the first turn it encounters it can't move it's high centered weight around, the first time the driver gets in it's plastic and fake leather drivers seat.

If you're argument comes down to "You don't have a Lamborghini so you have no valid opinion in what makes a car great" that's a pretty weak position to have.

You're in the business of making cars go fast in a straight line so I get what you're pitching, but there are plenty of guys here who are okay knowing other less expensive cars can out accelerate them and still manage to feel good about their "slow" Lambo.

Again before your imagination gets further out of hand. Did I ask anything other than if you have a Lamborghini and if you did was it stock? Did I ever say you needed to own one to place your opinion ? Nope.

So do you have one other than the one you are riding in your Avatar? thanks

Holy crap! What's going on here, lol.

Some people like to go fast regardless if it's a Lambo or a Mustang, and some people don't. What's the problem? :icon_mrgreen:

The people in the TTG section will dish out big money for a TT build, that doesn't make it wrong in any shape of the form, just like some people like to keep their Lambos stock (or near stock) and that also doesn't make it wrong in any shape of the form. In the end, it's all preference. Relax people.

Some of you really should do a bolt on kit and see how you like it. I bet you that you will love it and you would never take it off.

I have first hand experience of tuned cars. I changed exhaust, filters and tuned the ECU of my BMW M3 E36 when I was 16 years old back in the 90's, people didn't even know what a tune was back then.

I moved on to a built Supra with over 1000HP back in 2003, people hardly knew what a dumpvalve was back then.

Having met hundreds of owners/dragracers over the years, I know of all the drawbacks/setbacks/blowups/problems/coverups/blown trannies and engines you don't see online, where all owners do nothing but rave about their supercool cars and dickswinging about 0,1th of a second here and there.

I know many here are have lots of cash but are not that knowledgeable when it comes to modifying cars and I would hate for them to shell out several 100K for a build, (cause we all know they don't want to see the bumper of a Mustang :rolleyes: ) and then find out the hard way, that it all wasn't peaches and rainbows.

Because shit WILL happen when you modify cars. It is not a "if it will scenario", but a when it will.

If you were going for a joy ride which car would you take... a TT LP570 or a stock LP570? It wouldn't cost you a dime... Which one would you take?

Again before your imagination gets further out of hand. Did I ask anything other than if you have a Lamborghini and if you did was it stock? Did I ever say you needed to own one to place your opinion ? Nope.

Why is a small blemish on a carfax despite proof the damage was minimal, preventing anyone from picking up a 1/1 UGR tt 570 SV?

I don't see why Rob has to own a Lambo to state his opinion?

I have first hand experience of tuned cars. I changed exhaust, filters and tuned the ECU of my BMW M3 E36 when I was 16 years old back in the 90's, people didn't even know what a tune was back then.

I moved on to a built Supra with over 1000HP back in 2003, people hardly knew what a dumpvalve was back then.

Having met hundreds of owners/dragracers over the years, I know of all the drawbacks/setbacks/blowpups/problems/coverups/blown trannies engines you don't see online, where all owners do nothing byt rave about their supercool cars and dickswinging about 1.0th of a second here and there.w

I know many here are have lots of cash but are not that knowledgeable when it comes to modifying cars and I would hate for them to shell out several 100K for a build, (cause we all know they don't want to see the bumper of a Mustang :rolleyes: ) and then find out the hard way, that it all wasn't peaches and rainbows.

Because shit WILL happen when you modify cars. It is not a "if it will scenario", but a when it will.

I have pissed more money away modding cars the last 15 years than a lot.... What I have learned is to keep the car stock or just go for it and do it right. Instead of a flash ECU just freaking do a turbo setup or SC. Those are the only real power adders. The filters, tunes, and etc are all gimmicks 90% of the time.

Also you have to keep in mind what you want to use the car for when you do one of these big TT setups. If you like cruising around town just do a bolt on to stage 3. The car is very very reliable. I bet I have put more miles on TT setups than anyone in the country the last year. I even drag raced and road coursed my bolt on.

If you want a all out race car and to kick everyone's ass shell out the money and do a race version build. Yes the car wont be as user friendly but you didn't build the car to be. You built it for one purpose in mind and that is to kick everyone ass in a straight line. With practice though I can drive my 2R 570 around town like it is stock though. You just have to get really use to the clutch. Once you do that it is just like stock. I haven't had any over heating issues or anything and I have put around 1500 miles on my 2R and most miles are around town. the Pump gas setting is a real blast.

As long as you are honest with yourself and you know what you want to do with the car you can build a fun ass car to enjoy around town. I honestly am looking at picking up a R8 and doing a stage 3 on so I can just jet around town and keep the miles off my race car :)

If you are in the Atlanta area and want a ride just let me know. I will show you how docile a 2R can really be and then I can flick a button that will make you shit your pants lol

1113503[/url]']

Why is a small blemish on a carfax despite proof the damage was minimal, preventing anyone from picking up a 1/1 UGR tt 570 SV?

Show us this (proof) of this minimal damage. Please post that (proof) up for us all to see. Thanks.

At this point i'm curious....Rob do you have a Lambo and if so, is it stock? LOL

Most of us are gearheads...i'm on my 4th lambo, in my dreams I always wanted a white Superleggera. I paid up to get one, a 2013 at that...and thought to myself, this car is rare and PERFECT I am going to keep it stock to maintain it's purity. Shit, I think the odometer had 87 miles on it when she went to Kevin. Thing was pathetically slow....and before you say it, yes I realize that my perspective is distorted...at the end of the day, we buy/build what makes us happy...I'm not one of those purist guys that can be happy with slow. Some are apparently...

Peter

p.s. I'd be embarrassed as hell if I got my a$$ kicked by a mustang in my stock Lambo

At this point i'm curious....Rob do you have a Lambo and if so, is it stock? LOL

Most of us are gearheads...i'm on my 4th lambo, in my dreams I always wanted a white Superleggera. I paid up to get one, a 2013 at that...and thought to myself, this car is rare and PERFECT I am going to keep it stock to maintain it's purity. Shit, I think the odometer had 87 miles on it when she went to Kevin. Thing was pathetically slow....and before you say it, yes I realize that my perspective is distorted...at the end of the day, we buy/build what makes us happy...I'm not one of those purist guys that can be happy with slow. Some are apparently...

Peter

p.s. I'd be embarrassed as hell if I got my a$$ kicked by a mustang in my stock Lambo

A GTR smoked me in my R8 that had a tune and exhaust.... Now I am here with a 2R LP570 LMAO. Shit wont happen again!!! LOL

If you were going for a joy ride which car would you take... a TT LP570 or a stock LP570? It wouldn't cost you a dime... Which one would you take?

The one with the bigger tits ;)