Bad Ass 670 SV TT

Steve400S

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kicked a Lambo's nuts in. I dont know about you, but I would be embarrassed.

I wouldn't :)

But hey you build great cars, salute to you.

Point taken bud, I completely understand that my point of view is distorted compared to most. I would argue the car is just as versatile as it was stock.....lowest boost setting can be 650 whp, not even enough to spin the tires, but MUCH faster than stock, car drives like stock, etc.......anyhow, you are right, we all choose to enjoy the fruits of our labor in different ways...but I stand by my statement that I would HATE to own a "slow" $275k car. :)

Peter

Peter let me say that I am extremely happy for you because you follow your passion and you are obviously switched on enough to have the means to do so but the word slow in your post shouldn't be there, slow from you POV based on a limited number of applications, you are enjoying it because of how and where you use the car and those situations are completely useless and pointless to the largest percentage of buyers, versatility is key for me, speed is a factor but not the most important, in a normal situation where you have twisty roads, traffic, race track events etc. your type of car wouldn't be that dominant and because of that for majority those extreme mods are pointless and irrelevant, having said that life is a wonderful thing when you have the luxury of having whatever you desire so there is no point in arguing, enjoy the fruits of your labour whichever way you seem fit, honestly I am very happy for everyone who has the ability, you guys stay safe because that's one of the things that scares me the most when I see crazy highway runs, the rest is only money, yours not mine so I don't care how you burn it.

Point taken bud, I completely understand that my point of view is distorted compared to most. I would argue the car is just as versatile as it was stock.....lowest boost setting can be 650 whp, not even enough to spin the tires, but MUCH faster than stock, car drives like stock, etc.......anyhow, you are right, we all choose to enjoy the fruits of our labor in different ways...but I stand by my statement that I would HATE to own a "slow" $275k car. :)

Peter

You are right about the 650 HP, I always thought it would've been nice if my 570 had an extra 100 HP but that's always the case with most cars, you get it and when you get used to the power you want more, the only difference with you guys is that you don't stop :lol2:

Anyway you seem like a very cool guy, stays safe and keep on enjoying yourself that's what it's all about!

To the guys who don't like to TT cars. Do you prefer women with fake tits? Just an honest question.

I am considering a TT kit for my G and prefer women without fake tits.

Where are you going with this?

I am considering a TT kit for my G and prefer women without fake tits.

Where are you going with this?

Duhawks v philosophy

tumblr_n2u0nefGGL1rir6dko1_500.gif

must resist thread death with all available weapons

I am sorry what were we talking about?!?

Best GIF ever

Well her twins certainly don't need any boost

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft: Well done sir!

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to the dyno session??

From my reporter at auction today...

$296K bid

$299K bid

Guy doesn't know if he wants to let it go, supposedly wants $313K for it....

Confirmed! It did sell today. Now I'm pissed that I didn't pick it up damnit. :eusa_wall:

Do you know for how much?

Do you know for how much?

He didn't tell me an exact number, but I'm guessing by the conversation we had it was $300k, give or take a few grand.

When the car finished going through auction, the reserve wasn't met supposedly.

Did they close the deal finally?

Yeah, he sold it. I was initially interested in it but decided to go a different route with a house I have in FL because the price was pretty much what's been stated on here in the past. As soon as I heard about the auction, I called the owner to see if it was true, because of the potential bids that had been reported, I wanted to go forward with purchasing it if I could get it for somewhere around that. My loss, I should have nogotiated more from the get go, but I had no idea the car would go for that much less than what he had been asking for it.

That is a fantastic deal for the buyer! I drove it for a couple of weeks and loved the car. Glad it found a new home.