Our "Search" feature Stinks

Dr. Noisewater

Why does our search feature act like a "double digit IQ" retard in a padded room?

Dont tell me to learn how to use it or read the cheat sheet b/c im over that

+ this and "" that crap

Is there a way to make some adjustments so it works like a normal forum?

It is a bit off. I've never been satisfied with it, but I'm not sure the mods can change much how it works - it seems it is just the way it is with the board setup as it is.

I think this may be one of those "no dumb questions only dumb people who ask questions" scenarios. Maybe if you tried doing the search outdside of your padded room?

At times I'm glad Lambo Power never changes or improves visually aside from a new section popping up every now and then since everyone is so used to it, but it would be great if the Best Lambo Forum on the internet was a well rounded and presentable website for its 10K+ members.

Tweaking a forum software doesn't cost much, but even if that's an issue for the owners I'm sure most would chime in if a small donations or subscriptions tab was implemented.

As it has been said there are very few forums with functioning search capability but it is not something for us mods to do but an admin job as is the email as is...

As it has been said there are very few forums with functioning search capability but it is not something for us mods to do but an admin job as is the email as is...

I dont think there is much that can be done... Its a function of the software.

Yet another reason to not tolerate the search nazis.