gallardo fire

Dario

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the guy was smoking. The ashes in his ashtray caught the carbon fiber console on fire. The fire worked its way up the dash. And then the pollen filters burst into flames. As he desperately tried to pull over and engage his windshield washer pump to put out the flames which had now spread to the windshield area, he had a though. Run!

The flames then set the bottles of overproof rum that he was packing in the boot off like fireworks. The sweet smell of squirting coolant as the radiator hoses burst just added to the medley of sweet intoxicating odors emmanating from the car. It was a marvel to behold. At this point, the headlights began to droop, as the plastic started to run down the front bumper. The crackling of the carbon fiber underbody panels and the boot sounded like a rustic campfire, bringing awe to the mass of nearby onlookers patiently waiting for the gas tank burst.....

Not true...

Actually, the guy was smoking.

When I was younger, my car had an electrical fire and burnt to the ground. The responding officer accused me of sticking lit cigarettes in the dash vents... :jackoff:

Actually, the guy was smoking. The ashes in his ashtray caught the carbon fiber console on fire. The fire worked its way up the dash. And then the pollen filters burst into flames. As he desperately tried to pull over and engage his windshield washer pump to put out the flames which had now spread to the windshield area, he had a though. Run!

The flames then set the bottles of overproof rum that he was packing in the boot off like fireworks. The sweet smell of squirting coolant as the radiator hoses burst just added to the medley of sweet intoxicating odors emmanating from the car. It was a marvel to behold. At this point, the headlights began to droop, as the plastic started to run down the front bumper. The crackling of the carbon fiber underbody panels and the boot sounded like a rustic campfire, bringing awe to the mass of nearby onlookers patiently waiting for the gas tank burst.....

Not true...

Wait... what?

• 1 month later...
What percentage of us owners keep a fire extinguisher in their cars? I'm putting one in tonight after seeing this....

I thought the same thing, even giving details of fire supression systems. However someone pointed out once it starts burning resale value is GONE. Better to let it burn and replace it....as long as you get out ok!!

I thought the same thing, even giving details of fire supression systems. However someone pointed out once it starts burning resale value is GONE. Better to let it burn and replace it....as long as you get out ok!!

Dully noted.