capt_chaos

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool!

I'd seen the Baghdad trailer, but hadn't heard of the SLS/458/GT3RS part... Is it an extra long special? I'd like them to do a full episode feature on the exotics, like they have with the Ford GT/F430/Zonda or Gallardo SL/GT3RS/Vantage before.

When is the air date?

Edit - "The Top Gear double bill"... Watching the trailer > my question :(

Cool!

I'd seen the Baghdad trailer, but hadn't heard of the SLS/458/GT3RS part... Is it an extra long special? I'd like them to do a full episode feature on the exotics, like they have with the Ford GT/F430/Zonda or Gallardo SL/GT3RS/Vantage before.

When is the air date?

Edit - "The Top Gear double bill"... Watching the trailer > my question :(

It's being aired on Boxing Day 20.00 and is 75mins long.

Kind of off topic... me and my wife watched the USA top gear last night. I will forever watch the normal top gear. Even my wife said "This is boring, who is this guy? He's annoying. Needs more Clarkson."

I will forever watch the normal top gear. Even my wife said "This is boring, who is this guy? He's annoying. Needs more Clarkson."

:iamwithstupid: Thank god for the Original TopGear!

I just hope they don't tarnish the Topgear branding.. . .any further! :eusa_doh:

Guess some are born to be presenters while other are better off just driving or programming computers......

Yeah the one guy always has good information but is boring to listen to. I felt like he was reading me a haynes manual.

Im planning on uploading it but im gonna be out of town over Xmas.... but acording to other sources it will be airing tomrow..... so i dont know whats going on.

But rest assured I will be uploading it asap.

Im planning on uploading it but im gonna be out of town over Xmas.... but acording to other sources it will be airing tomrow..... so i dont know whats going on.

But rest assured I will be uploading it asap.

There're two specials coming up, one airs tonight at 8pm GMT, the second's at the same time on Boxing day.

There're two specials coming up, one airs tonight at 8pm GMT, the second's at the same time on Boxing day.

That's correct. Tonight's episode is going to be the one in America and is 65mins. The Middle East Special is on Boxing Day.

It's weird that I haven't seen any trailers for tonight's episode, yet there have been plenty for the Middle East Special. Tonight's episode is being repeated on Christmas Day if anyone misses it.

Okay, tonight's episode appears to be the first in a new series. Half of the show was on the American road trip. It was good, but there was no sign of any Lamborghinis in the preview clips for the series.