AFC

NY Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Bye: New England Patriots & Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC

New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks

Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Bye: Atlanta Falcons & Chicago Bears

Should be interesting....I think the top seeds are beatable, so anything is possible this season just like any!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions for this week are:

Jets beat the Colts-Peyton Manning has not been able to produce since the first couple games of the season. Jets are stepping up this year as much as it saddens me to say so.

Kansas City takes out the Ravens-As much as I love the Raven's defense, I have a feeling that KC and the Sunshine band are gonna put it to them.

Saints defeat the Seahawks-Drew Brees is unstoppable when he wants to be, and I don't think the Seahawks have what it takes.

Eagles defeat the Packers-Michael Vick has been ON FIRE lately.

...but where is Dallas? i miss Troy Aikman age... :crybaby2:

At least i hope to see an exciting superbowl like the last one.

ciao

:iamwithstupid: thats my pick

Dolphins next year ;)

even though I would LOVE for my Dolphins to go to the Super Bowl, I think they will need MAJOR changes to the team to make it work-New Head Coach, New Offensive Coordinator, a Franchise QB, a Franchise RB, 2-3 more solid WR to suppliment Brandon Marshall, 2-3 Franchise DB's, a New BIG Nosetackle, etc.

Basically a Brand New Organization.

Only strong things I saw this year were-Cameron Wake, Karlos Dansby, Brandon Marshall (at times, but he did have a shitty QB throwing to him, and an even shittier Offensive Coordinator calling plays), Jake Long (at times), Davon Bess (had a pretty solid season, but had his shitty moments as well), and our punter.

Rest of the team I would make FIGHT for their job, trade, or fire.

That is 5 starters out of 22 starters on offense and defense that I saw make an impact this season. I think a Super Bowl team needs at least 14-15 out of 22 to compete at that level and truly be the best, and they need to stay healthy.

Crazy wildcard weekend....more action packed than I can remember for some time.

Next week's games:

Seahawks at Bears

Ravens at Steelers

Packers at Falcons

Jets at Patriots

Winners: Ravens, Jets, Saints, Green Bay

OK, 3 out of 4 and I'm pretty sure not many people out there picked the Seahawks to win but I sure was rootin' for them!

I'll make my picks for next week after thinking it over a bit.

Wow...No idea who will come out of the AFC. I honestly don't see how Chicago is going to beat Green Bay. But.....as we've seen, any game is a new week, that's why they play the game.

LETS GO STEELERS.

Wow Brady. Way to forget you had a game today. :eusa_wall:

Don't put the blame all on him.

Was he absent in Superbowl 42 as well?

Wow...No idea who will come out of the AFC. I honestly don't see how Chicago is going to beat Green Bay. But.....as we've seen, any game is a new week, that's why they play the game.

:iamwithstupid:

I think if Chicago beats Green Bay it will mostly be due to the divisional rivalry aspect than them being better. It's clear after two weeks that the Packers are probably the hottest team in the entire league, let alone the NFC.

Steelers dodged a bullet with the Patriots loss as well. They might be better than the Jets but the Jets had a better shot of beating the Patriots than the Steelers ever had due to their inability to ever beat New England. So the Steelers are lucky yet again. :eusa_wall:

A good thing DWIGGS is MIA for the time being. :icon_mrgreen:

That was all Jets. They came out and balled...Plain and simple. Defense was doing the right things, no one is unstoppable. If you're blitzed and there is no one open, what are you gonna do? Throw a stupid forced pass and commit turnovers?? Brady did none of that. Tried to work through it until time expired and they didn't have enough points... Jets just out played New England.

That was all Jets. They came out and balled...Plain and simple. Defense was doing the right things, no one is unstoppable. If you're blitzed and there is no one open, what are you gonna do? Throw a stupid forced pass and commit turnovers?? Brady did none of that. Tried to work through it until time expired and they didn't have enough points... Jets just out played New England.

Good points Swil.

There was some great, great coverage by the Jets....a few coverage sacks on Brady and quite a few throwaways too. Pretty impressive...I guess Revis & Cromartie earned their paychecks today.

The Jets looked like they were outmatched by the Pats on the first drive. After that they settled in and played a great defensive secondary game. Brady had all day to throw, but no one to throw it to.

Brady seemed out of sorts, 5 sacks kept him guessing I suppose.

J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets!

No, what does Superbowl 42 have to do with yesterday? :eusa_think:

Brady had his worst game of the season yesterday. He was deplorable, completely unfocused, and acted like a spoiled teenager. You can tell if the Pats are going to win in the first 30 seconds of the game, if he isn't yelling at anyone then they are going to lose. The Jets came out, played hard like they said they would all week. They won, and deserved it. They didn't botch a punt, drop TDs, nor waste the fourth quarter on a drive to nowhere. I'm the absolute last guy to criticize him, but he sucked yesterday. Of course he isn't the only one to blame, but he's the one who has to get everyone in line, and he didn't.

On a more positive note as a Pats/Steelers fan it's been a good decade for me :icon_super: