****THE EXCLUSIVE LAMBORGHINI SURVEY*******

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even got my 'gift' today for filling out the survey! A copy of the Lamborghini Book "Who Cares?".

:icon_thumleft:

Lambo_Book.jpg

I even got my 'gift' today for filling out the survey! A copy of the Lamborghini Book "Who Cares?".

:icon_thumleft:

Dude, thats better than what we got at the Superg intro.. They gave everyone a tire presure gauge.. Which was nice.. Too bad the gauge sucks ass.. Every single time you use it, it gives you a different reading, off as much as 10psi from the last..

Funny though.. I havent recieved my gift! :lol2:

Funny though.. I havent recieved my gift! :lol2:

After your "Winkleman Appreciation" thread, I think they are sending you a *special* gift.

After your "Winkleman Appreciation" thread, I think they are sending you a *special* gift.

they are making Allan a special Lambo seat with a Dildo in the middle to sit on. :eusa_dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Survey page seems to be broken. Tried Firefox, Explorer and Safari. Everytime I get to the page that asks for an address, it does not recognize the state. No matter how many times I put it in, or which browser I use, it does not recognize my selection and says I can not continue without it. Anyone else experiance this?