****THE EXCLUSIVE LAMBORGHINI SURVEY*******

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Lamborghini brand (as Winkelmann seems keen to refer to it) would be able to find a way to thank Allan for taking his own time to kindly pass on this survey onto legitimate owners? ;)

I wonder if the Lamborghini brand (as Winkelmann seems keen to refer to it) would be able to find a way to thank Allan for taking his own time to kindly pass on this survey onto legitimate owners? ;)

Come on, he just wants to get his post count up. :P

have we ever done a count of exact numbers of owners we have on LP?

I have just looked backstage, it is a lot but I think that is a discussion for a different thread - I know I know it was me that created an off-topic diversion but if we make sure that this thread is getting owner's attention and they fill in the survey.

OK then, 414 members in the lambo owner group. 38 Multi Lamborghini owners.

Ive gotten alot of emails from people who had already recieved the survey also..

OK then, 414 members in the lambo owner group. 38 Multi Lamborghini owners.

Would be interesting to see those numbers broken down into countries, where/if possible.

Its pretty surprising to me that Lambo Power isn't recognized by Lamborghini as there are more REAL Lambo owners here than any other Lambo forum in the world (I would venture to say that you could add up all of the "real" owners of all of the other forums put together and they do not add up to what we have here). After being a part of car forums for the better part of the last decade, I can say that this place truly keeps the BS out, has sponsors that are respect the forum identity and it's users (unlike others who just whore their users out) and is one of the best out there as far as content, off topic etc IMO.

Lamborghini, you are missing out.

Its pretty surprising to me that Lambo Power isn't recognized by Lamborghini as there are more REAL Lambo owners here than any other Lambo forum in the world (I would venture to say that you could add up all of the "real" owners of all of the other forums put together and they do not add up to what we have here). After being a part of car forums for the better part of the last decade, I can say that this place truly keeps the BS out, has sponsors that are respect the forum identity and it's users (unlike others who just whore their users out) and is one of the best out there as far as content, off topic etc IMO.

Lamborghini, you are missing out.

:iamwithstupid: