Anyone here owned an H1?

oufan2929

Pics?

Here are some pics I took about 3 years ago. I need to take some new ones, but my truck looks the same. These are the older tires, before they came out with the kevlar side wall replacements that are on there now.

post-24086-1327445869_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1327445886_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1327445927_thumb.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the cheapest duramax truck, ever. Conversions usually cost that much. If you don't want all the creature comforts of a newer truck, that is the one to go with.

Nick

That's the cheapest duramax truck, ever. Conversions usually cost that much. If you don't want all the creature comforts of a newer truck, that is the one to go with.

Nick

Doesn't this deal seem too good to be true?

Doesn't this deal seem too good to be true?

It kind of does. I would definitely post it up on humvee.net and see if anyone knows about the truck/conversion/owner/etc.

Nick

Awesome Truck! I love it in red! The 2-door civilian model is very rare. I met a guy in Jersey who did some work on mine who had a white one. very cool!!!!! Maybe one day we can get them all together and do a Hummer Event!!! Are you a member of the club?

Still looking. I suck at making final decisions and the turnover of these trucks is slow. I have to find the right truck for ME. Thanks to whiteout for all your valuable advice!

Raj. Sorry I havent replied lately. Been too busy at work and too busy driving the H1. Ha! LOVE the truck. Just such a cool driving experience. Definitely no highway cruiser but around town its awesome. Gets up and gets moving pretty good stock and no complaints so far. Will post up better pics this weekend. Just the pull the trigger pussy... worse case sell it in a month! :moon3:

A couple more pics of my truck for the 2 door guys.

Can't wait till this Lambo is back in San Diego where it belongs.

fcuk me I LOVE your wheels. Details please..... Great H1