Tunisian rebels destroy Ferrari

voltaren

I think its funny that they did this.

most of them were rioting because the people in power were spending taxpayers money.

If you are pissed off that someone spent money like that, why destroy the item that costs all that money? It could have been sold at auction and the funds restored to the people.

most of them were rioting because the people in power were spending taxpayers money.

If you are pissed off that someone spent money like that, why destroy the item that costs all that money? It could have been sold at auction and the funds restored to the people.

There is a tiny bit of problem with that, you would need another dictator to buy it :icon_mrgreen:

There is a tiny bit of problem with that, you would need another dictator to buy it :icon_mrgreen:

how do you figure?

sell it to someone from another part of the world.

how do you figure?

sell it to someone from another part of the world.

it was a joke Pumcy, do you really think that I didn't consider selling it to another part of the world as a possible scenario?

Pretty sure it was a dictatorship, and they were overthrowing it. Hell the US has bipartisan support for the democratic surge of overthrow. Destroying a dictator's Ferrari would be the least of the worries of anyone - it's more symbolic than anything.