F1 2011

capt_chaos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mp4-26front34.jpg

maclarens looks the most different from everyone else, so i'm guessing they will either blow out the season or blow

furthermore williams F1 is going to float roughly 25% of their stock on the frank fut stock exchange

This begs the question, why the hell was he in a rally car, and what moron at Renault allowed him to.

:iamwithstupid:

What a shame, I wish him a speedy recovery. I was really looking forward to watch him race this year, last year he was pulling some crazy moves, exciting to watch.

This begs the question, why the hell was he in a rally car, and what moron at Renault allowed him to.

He says that rallying is fun, F1 is a job. If they had forbidden him to rally he probably wouldn't have signed the contract.

Mercedes GP - Schumi and the girl - will be quick this year.

Renault, I was going to say would be finishing top 10 every race - but with Kubica out for potentially the whole season... who knows? Petrov is still good, but has some growing to do.

Fred will be fast. Of course. Depends on how he does in his F-150 with the roll bar. :icon_mrgreen:

Lewis (I'm hoping) will be on fire.

I'm always interested in car development. It seems whenever one team has a good year and their competition a bad one, it always flips the next year. Honda had a bad year, Brawn had a great one (spent season in development for next) - then Mercedes GP (bad) and now? Schumi back in his game?

He says that rallying is fun, F1 is a job. If they had forbidden him to rally he probably wouldn't have signed the contract.

Yes he would have, the F1 money would be too hard to turn down.

Oh well, sad story, and Renault's fucked this year. Petrov and Bruno Senna or Romain Grosjean... Yikes!

Latest on Kubica... Kubica in induced coma overnight

Yes he would have, the F1 money would be too hard to turn down.

I wouldn't be so sure, he's quite a weird guy ;) And he doesn't really seem to care about the money.

Its all over the news here in Paris, they say he is in an induced coma. I wish him a speedy recovery but we wont see him this year, they say his hand was almost completely severed.

I get the desire to do rally and other extreme sports. But if I was in a position of an F1 driver, especially a talented one who is moving up the ranks, I would sit my ass in my apartment in Monaco. The only physical activity I would partake in is gratuitous amounts of fornication.

KERS is back

No refueling for the second year now

New tire manufacturer

Movable rear wing (to change downforce and aid in over taking)

Engines remain the same, NA 2.4 V8's

I'm shocked about Kubica, he could have trained in touring cars or LM prototypes, but Rallying is just asking for trouble.

Watch Kimi come back.

Shame for Kubica but he is finished in F1 . He will never drive again at that level coming back from that injury and if he does he will not be as fast. I hope his hand sticks.

Since I'm to lazy to find it myself, can someone sum up what's new in 2011?

KERS/fuel/tires/aero/engine etc :eusa_dance:

You have some good stuff here and here.

169595.jpg