my old Countach is in Hemmings

MANG

just givin' you all a heads up, but my once owned AMAZING super rare DD for US. Countach is for sale for a reasonable to me anyway, $175K. Don't procrastinate, BUY IT, you won't be sorry.

ps, I have zero involvement in it of course :)

just know it is world class!

I posted pictures like crazy back in the day....I went by red86dd back then, so can't you search? If not, yes I've got tons of photos....Guys, not holding back here, there can't be 1 or 2 Countach's in the world that could be nicer than that one. It has been out of my life for 3 or so years now, but I'm guessing it is still in the same great condition.

Allan - the timing is perfect, ACQUIRE IT instead of all these other cars being discussed right now and I guarantee you will be more pleased than you ever imagined. Some here have seen it, Brian (NSXer), Tony I., and others, they can vouch for it. Here are some that I have posted before, it is spectacular!

betting it won't last a week at that price.

post-9329-1297310965_thumb.jpg

post-9329-1297311046_thumb.jpg

post-9329-1297311104_thumb.jpg

Mangusta!!!! Love it, wish it was more affordable.

Puttung those size wheels on it is a HUGE impovement. Matbe I should sell my Jarama and gather some cash........

Mangusta!!!! Love it, wish it was more affordable.

Puttung those size wheels on it is a HUGE impovement. Matbe I should sell my Jarama and gather some cash........

Peter, it is no mystery that I LOVE YOUR blue CT, Jason is wrong, I love BLUE, I just keep stumbling into the most amazing red cars :eusa_wall: and anyone would jump on the examples I have owned!

so, it might be your turn to switch from CT to Goose, and I'll happily take your car in trade, that is after your have poured more money and effort into it :D, just goofin'

if you wanna get into the beauty, and give up the beast, me and you need to talk :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...
just givin' you all a heads up, but my once owned AMAZING super rare DD for US. Countach is for sale for a reasonable to me anyway, $175K. Don't procrastinate, BUY IT, you won't be sorry.

ps, I have zero involvement in it of course :)

just know it is world class!

Looks like a perfect candidate to go over in europe at a 35% euro discount

Thanks TrentS. Good for you Brian.

Thanks...I am REALLY looking forward to getting it. Will post a few pics once it arrives. Thanks to Mang for the headsup :)

Brian

Thanks...I am REALLY looking forward to getting it. Will post a few pics once it arrives. Thanks to Mang for the headsup :)

Brian

Brian, I am sorry I didn't PM you about it as I had kinda forgot you always had your experienced eye on it. I was just excited to see it again and to see it available and I posted up. I'm aware Harry added the bumper grille's (Emilio supplied), and it's only 'issue' is that US rear bumper? and wing or no wing....the rest is just PERFECT! I chose to just leave it all alone as it was pretty damn sweet as she sat when I was caretaker.

Congrats! :icon_super:

yes, i got new grills for the previous owner

it was a pleasure to talk with him: really a great car guy!

the rear can be made "euro" to, parts are available i think

Congrats Brian.... I am excited for you. Looks like a great car. All it needs

is the proper euro rear end. Of course i do understand that some people really like the

DOT rear end so if you don't change it then that's ok. Maybe we can finally get some measurements

and weights compared between all your different models....?

Congrats Brian.... I am excited for you. Looks like a great car. All it needs

is the proper euro rear end. Of course i do understand that some people really like the

DOT rear end so if you don't change it then that's ok. Maybe we can finally get some measurements

and weights compared between all your different models....?

Thanks....

The car is getting the Euro rear, all fluids changed and a few other things.....will post pics when complete.

Good idea on weights....I have a good friend with a full set of scales and will certainly weigh them all for comparison...

Brian

Thanks....

The car is getting the Euro rear, all fluids changed and a few other things.....will post pics when complete.

Brian

:icon_super: :icon_super:

:icon_super: :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

Brian, that car is going to be amazing, you do things right! While at it, whaddya think of the wing? It is one of the most difficult of all Countach 'have or have not's'. I personally am stuck at 50/50, but what are you gonna do?