My Underground SEMA TT Scuderia NEW VIDEO ADDED!

peakcompletions

all my go pros were dead... so here is a quick iPhone video from today... car is absolutely incredible!! Like driving a sport bike... powerband is up high with this setup and the rpm band when shifting keeps it right there!

absolutely LOVE IT!

all my go pros were dead... so here is a quick iPhone video from today... car is absolutely incredible!! Like driving a sport bike... powerband is up high with this setup and the rpm band when shifting keeps it right there!

absolutely LOVE IT!

Damn! Thats awesome! Boost by gear? No wheelspin?

all my go pros were dead... so here is a quick iPhone video from today... car is absolutely incredible!! Like driving a sport bike... powerband is up high with this setup and the rpm band when shifting keeps it right there

I love my sport bike. I just about took it out yesterday, 48 degrees, but there was a ton of snow in the drive way where I store my bike. I LOVE accelerating to 150 with ease.

absolutely LOVE IT!

WOW the sound is amazing!!!

Thanks for posting up a video. All too often you see these big ass project threads with pictures of every little part, a start up video but once the car gets done, NOTHING. It annoys the hell out of me.

Congrats again. Looks like a FUUUN track car!

i want to hear it from him :icon_butt:

hey Lambo-n-it... Its PeakCompletions posting from Allans computer..... I like the Ferrari better... :icon_mrgreen:

I actually would also like to hear Peak's thoughts on the two cars. Better yet, how about a video between the two from a 50-1xx? :icon_mrgreen:

I actually would also like to hear Peak's thoughts on the two cars. Better yet, how about a video between the two from a 50-1xx? :icon_mrgreen:

UGR has mentioned that both cars, same power and the Ferrari is faster.. Personally I couldnt see having even the same power I had in my GTT without the 4wd.

HAHAHA Allan knows that I like my FGT BETTER!!! :D

I need more seat time in the SCUD but have to say maybe cause it is something completely different I am really liking the Scuderia... While RWD only the way the power comes on it really puts the power down well... I am sure from a launch the RWD would be at a huge disadvantage but from a 60 mph roll it will be tough to beat....

Gallardo putting down 1100 AWHP on pump feels faster.... Scuderia is definitely more raw, shifts much better and quicker...

which one do I like better?? Can't say yet... best way to tell i guess would be which one would I pick?

right now for pick one and go around town and blast it... I think the SCUD wins...

pick one for serious street racing and laying it down... the Gallardo wins...

just my 0.02$