Hello LamboPower 2: Who has the cookies?

TTVQ

Hello Lambopower, im a young car enthusiast; and I just decided to poke around on Lp to see what new information and knowledge i can acquire lol. See you guys around, TTVQ. :icon_thumleft:

Hello Lambopower, im a young car enthusiast; and I just decided to poke around on Lp to see what new information and knowledge i can acquire lol. See you guys around, TTVQ. :icon_thumleft:

Hey! Welcome to LP and thanks for the introduction post. Why don't you tell us a little more about you. Where are you from? What do you do? Etc.

Hey! Welcome to LP and thanks for the introduction post. Why don't you tell us a little more about you. Where are you from? What do you do? Etc.

Well i live up in New York ; and im still in High school. Lol. I've been in the car scene for a while now (Numerous shows and events, etc.) and i just decided to see how the exotic guys live life :D

Well i live up in New York ; and im still in High school. Lol. I've been in the car scene for a while now (Numerous shows and events, etc.) and i just decided to see how the exotic guys live life :D

Wow! That's great! I remember when I was in high school. What year are you in?

Well; im only a year away from my license. Im into the import scene; so probably something jdm.

and nope; i don't know ansari

Wow... just a year away from your license???? So youre like 14 1/2??? Do you like cookies?

Just because Romandad is a senior captain of the football team and datIng the head cheerleader, and drives a new mustang he thinks he's like so cool. Whatever!

Just because Romandad is a senior captain of the football team and datIng the head cheerleader, and drives a new mustang he thinks he's like so cool. Whatever!

Get back in the chem lab and cook me up some moonshine, ya nerd...

If you listen carefully.

Really carefully...

Just there.

Can you hear it?

It is Pedobear.

WHAT??? Why??? Just because I asked if he likes cookies???

I LOVE cookies.... But Romanmom wont let me have them, cause theyre not good for daddy.... But when I was his age I could eat cookies all day long and Id never gain a pound.... I just thought he might like cookies too....

So TTV, just ignore these philistines.... Do you like cookies or not?