The hot chick from 60 Minutes sexually assaulted in Egypt

Mako

If you had to chose-  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be:

• Raped
    • "penetrated" with a broken flag pole

I dont think this was a politically motivated attack. This was pure sexual oppression meets hot blonde in a dark alley.

I agree. It's the same mentality as: New York City's Wilding Attacks.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually feared this would happen to this woman while she was embedded in Afghanistan on multiple trips she's done out there for segments on the show.

Etiher from GIs themselves (it's awful I know, and my Father is a vet so I'm not some anti-military asshole, just saying it happens) or from some Afghani rebels.

It's a tough thing that you don't have to worry about with male correspondents, but as someone else said, you drop a "10" into the middle of a sexually-repressed shithead society with little formal edjucation beyond religion and bad things are going to result...

On a lighter note, Katie Couric was there as well and was untouched.

lol, I was going to use Christiane Amanpour for that same line, but I held back out of tact. :lol2:

The crowd chanted "jew! Jew!" While she was attacked.

For the record, and not that it matters, she's not Jewish.

The crowd chanted "jew! Jew!" While she was attacked.

For the record, and not that it matters, she's not Jewish.

It always come down to that. Busy raping this poor soul in the most barbaric way, and decide to add insult to injury by slandering the jews too.

I ask because it was the pro-Mubarak crowds who had been assaulting journalists. The anti-Mubarak crowd who was protesting for democracy actually has several female head organizers.

Not lately. The anti-Mubarak crowd has been very hostile to foreigners. Before they were simply just blocking the roads to the airport and charging people for thousands of dollars to pass.

But yes, at the beginning of the uprising the pro-Mubarak crowd was inciting violence with the anti-Mubarak crowd.

But look at the history of Muslim's and their treatment toward women.

Sweden has gone from having the lowest number of rapes per capita in the whole of Europe, to the highest number per capita in the whole of Europe - all but one of which (IIRC) last year were perpetrated by Muslim men, and nearly all of which involved exceptional violence. No doubt, the PC crowd in Denmark and Norway are also trying to find a way not to extrapolate too much from the fact that in recent years, Muslim immigrants have been massively over-represented in rape statistics (typically 3 in every 4). This, just off the top of my head.

Still, I suppose you don't need to extrapolate too much when an Imam in Sweden says that unveiled women are asking to be raped, or when a journalist in Denmark makes the mistake of mentioning the official rape figures and is then tried by his own government for racial hatred (the same government, incidentally, that introduced, overnight and without consulting the people, a new clause to its constitution that makes it illegal to talk out against multiculturalism).

Not lately. The anti-Mubarak crowd has been very hostile to foreigners. Before they were simply just blocking the roads to the airport and charging people for thousands of dollars to pass.

But yes, at the beginning of the uprising the pro-Mubarak crowd was inciting violence with the anti-Mubarak crowd.

Sweden has gone from having the lowest number of rapes per capita in the whole of Europe, to the highest number per capita in the whole of Europe - all but one of which (IIRC) last year were perpetrated by Muslim men, and nearly all of which involved exceptional violence. No doubt, the PC crowd in Denmark and Norway are also trying to find a way not to extrapolate too much from the fact that in recent years, Muslim immigrants have been massively over-represented in rape statistics (typically 3 in every 4). This, just off the top of my head.

Still, I suppose you don't need to extrapolate too much when an Imam in Sweden says that unveiled women are asking to be raped, or when a journalist in Denmark makes the mistake of mentioning the official rape figures and is then tried by his own government for racial hatred (the same government, incidentally, that introduced, overnight and without consulting the people, a new clause to its constitution that makes it illegal to talk out against multiculturalism).

Thats some crazy statistic, 3 out of every 4 rapists in Sweden are Muslim?? :eusa_think:

I actually feared this would happen to this woman while she was embedded in Afghanistan on multiple trips she's done out there for segments on the show.

Afghanis are too busy raping little boys to worry about adult women. (and before anyone calls me a racist, i have been to the country and know several marine/army soldiers that have told me horror stories. Also, I don't mean this as a generalization for all afghanis... maybe just a really terrible joke?)

... on the subject of the 60 minutes lady, I'm really shocked that she wasn't sent into this sort of situation without significant protection...

I'll be in Iran in 2 weeks so I'm hoping things don't get worse than during the elections.... an uprising is already brewing from what I've heard

... on the subject of the 60 minutes lady, I'm really shocked that she wasn't sent into this sort of situation without significant protection...

I'll be in Iran in 2 weeks so I'm hoping things don't get worse than during the elections.... an uprising is already brewing from what I've heard

Dont go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12488908

An EU study, recently published, showed Sweden at the top of a “European Rape League” with 46 incidents reported per 100,000 residents – twice the figure recorded in the UK and four times higher than its Nordic neighbors !!

The image of Scandinavia as a crime free paradise probably doesn’t ring true for Scandinavian women. :(

She should look on the brightside... If she had been covering the riots in Iran and this happened she would be stoned to death for adultery.

Sadly, this was my second thought, after my initial revulsion and outrage.

Thats some crazy statistic, 3 out of every 4 rapists in Sweden are Muslim?? :eusa_think:

The sexual repression and codified societal repression of women in the Islamic world is behind 90% of the problems we have in the Middle East.

You cant take a society made up predominately of, and that caters to, young men; DENY them the social benefits of the fairer sex; DENY them any hope of ever finding a reciprocal partner for the typical young male sexual impulse; and teach them women and sex are "dirty"; without having a lot of angry, confused, boys with too much testosterone who are ready to LITERALLY EXPLODE.

Girls, and the prospect of bedding one, however remote that prospect may be, is the primary socializing motivator for teenage boys. When you take that influence away, you get an unsociable caveman. Trust me.... I went to an all boys Catholic School for six months....

I wouldn't, but I have certain personal obligations worth more to me than my life...

God bless and stay safe....

The sexual repression and codified societal repression of women in the Islamic world is behind 90% of the problems we have in the Middle East.

You cant take a society made up predominately of, and that caters to, young men; DENY them the social benefits of the fairer sex; DENY them any hope of ever finding a reciprocal partner for the typical young male sexual impulse; and teach them women and sex are "dirty"; without having a lot of angry, confused, boys with too much testosterone who are ready to LITERALLY EXPLODE.

Girls, and the prospect of bedding one, however remote that prospect may be, is the primary socializing motivator for teenage boys. When you take that influence away, you get an unsociable caveman. Trust me.... I went to an all boys Catholic School for six months....

Why did you leave out the biggest reason they could come up with given all you brilliantly laid out. I mean 72

Excellent point. No better way to put it.

I wonder if any of these animals will ever be brought to justice. This has had my head fucked up since I read it. So horrible.

I wonder if any of these animals will ever be brought to justice. This has had my head fucked up since I read it. So horrible.

No chance in hell. They may use it as an excuse to round up some 'undesirables', but I have ZERO expectation anybody will ever be blamed for this (other than the reporter herself).

No chance in hell. They may use it as an excuse to round up some 'undesirables', but I have ZERO expectation anybody will ever be blamed for this (other than the reporter herself).

That makes me furious. Not much else out there on the news since the original story broke regarding the attackers either.