The hot chick from 60 Minutes sexually assaulted in Egypt

Mako

If you had to chose-  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be:

• Raped
    • "penetrated" with a broken flag pole

BTW... They say a conservative is a liberal who got mugged last night.....

I suspect her world view will be altered SIGNIFICANTLY by this event.

Yep, totally agree.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a milf like her gets the stories. she stands out from the other reporters. i dont understand why news is so important to people. hope she recovers and those evil doers spend their life eating mud.

I wonder, was the security armed? What would it take for them to put a bullet in one of those fuckers? I mean were talking about a bunch of rock throwers right? I guess it could make things worse but I also wonder if they would start running away if they lit up a few of those bastards.

All she needed was 4 Security guys with Tromix 12 guage shotguns with 5-6 20 round drums each. That would take care of a crowd of 200 pretty easily.

I wonder, was the security armed? What would it take for them to put a bullet in one of those fuckers? I mean were talking about a bunch of rock throwers right? I guess it could make things worse but I also wonder if they would start running away if they lit up a few of those bastards.

If they weren't armed they were useless, but it sounds like the problem arose when she became "separated" from her security. IOW, the security detail broke rule no. 1 by allowing that to happen. But as others have said, her going in among the mob was a high risk venture from the get go.

Makes my blood boil. :rant: fcuking animals - trash not fit for civilization. ANY case of sexual assault/rape/beating of women infuriates me!

I agree: Not a good place to be and she could have used some more security. Having to endure that at the hands of those mongrels or anyone for that matter... sad.

As a grown man you couldn't pay me enough to be there. Nobody deserves to get gang raped but she knew exactly what she was getting into and this was an exercise in stupidity on both sides.

I read a story that says the police detained her just the day before this happened to her and she was told to leave the country too. It really sucks that it happened but like you said, she knew what she was getting into.

I read some where she was not raped but sexually assaulted.

Whats the difference?

I think the media is trying to down play the situation "a little bit". Imagine how America would react if she was RAPED by 200 Muslims and it was plastered all over the news. Sexual assault makes your mind jump to the possibility of rape or lewd acts of touching and ripping off clothes, but flat out saying RAPE, then, in my opinion, a lot of american's would stand up and demand some kind of retaliation.

I feel bad for her and the whole situation. No-one ever deserves or asks to get raped or sexually assaulted.

With that being said, I hope they get strung up, upside down, by their nuts and roasted over an open fire, while praying to Allah or whomever they are about to meet personally before being beaten to death slowly with a baseball bat.

All media outlets have a blanket policy that they dont release the names of rape victims. It seems like they all may have violated their policies in this instance and they now have to rehabilitate that problem.

Whats the difference?

Do we really need to go into this?

Really horrifying thing to happen, I wish her all the best.

I was actually due to head to Egypt on holiday in a couple of months - paid up the very fcuking day before the revolution broke out. I've been in two minds ever since about whether to go or not, been hoping order will be restored by then... after hearing about this I'm leaning more in favour of settling for a day trip to the British Museum and a splash of fake tan.

I was actually due to head to Egypt on holiday in a couple of months - paid up the very fcuking day before the revolution broke out. I've been in two minds ever since about whether to go or not, been hoping order will be restored by then... after hearing about this I'm leaning more in favour of settling for a day trip to the British Museum and a splash of fake tan.

i would def avoid most of the middle east till all the protest clam down, its not worth the risk.

i dont even know this woman and this story has made me disgusted, i wish her and her family all the best in getting through this

Looking For a Quick, Easy Way to Destroy Your Career and Lose Your Job In 3 Words or Less?

Then follow the example of NYU fellow Nir Rosen who joked about Lara Logan’s brutal sexual assault on a Tweet that said she wanted “to outdo Anderson (Cooper).” Rosen had to resign from NYU in a matter of hours.

Communications Rule: If you think you are being funny on Twitter, you probably aren’t. If you think you are being funny about someone else’s sexual assault, you definitely aren’t.

happy the resignation was forced so quickly

As far as my money goes no arab/islamic country will get any of my tourist dollars until they drop the "kill the infidel its all the americans fault" crap.

I went to Egypt a year ago and it was beautiful. The people can be quite hard to handle but it should never be a deterrent to see the country IMO. I hope that in a year or two the Middle East can be sufficiently safe for tourists again.

Looking For a Quick, Easy Way to Destroy Your Career and Lose Your Job In 3 Words or Less?

Then follow the example of NYU fellow Nir Rosen who joked about Lara Logan’s brutal sexual assault on a Tweet that said she wanted “to outdo Anderson (Cooper).” Rosen had to resign from NYU in a matter of hours.

Communications Rule: If you think you are being funny on Twitter, you probably aren’t. If you think you are being funny about someone else’s sexual assault, you definitely aren’t.

Holy crap.

What a friggin moron.

Holy crap.

What a friggin moron.

Total asshole. Glad to see he has joind the ranks of the 9% unemployed, all of whom deserve compensation for thieir potential contributions to society far more than this shitstick.

I also think whoever said they are downplaying the incident in the interest of international relations is on to something.

Since hearing about this I've been envisioning a squadron of A10s over the crowd delivering 30mm party favors on the celebrants.

This is disgusting and those who did this do not deserve to exist on my little blue rock.

Do we know whether it was pro-Mubarak or anti-Mubarak who attacked her?

This is also not the first time that something like this has happened. This has been an issue for female journalists for some time, but it is not commonly reported because they are afraid of loosing their jobs as a journalist and never being assigned to work in the field again.

Do we know whether it was pro-Mubarak or anti-Mubarak who attacked her?

I dont think this was a politically motivated attack. This was pure sexual oppression meets hot blonde in a dark alley.

I dont think this was a politically motivated attack. This was pure sexual oppression meets hot blonde in a dark alley.

I ask because it was the pro-Mubarak crowds who had been assaulting journalists. The anti-Mubarak crowd who was protesting for democracy actually has several female head organizers.