Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like it has something similar to bimmer's i-drive joystick

More like Audi's current stack, which if so is terrible for the flagship to do.

Bad enough the Gallardo shares bits, but the Murcie didn't in such an obvious way... :eusa_naughty:

:eusa_think:

Nice 007!

The LP Exclusive Man is coming through like the daily mail... :icon_super:

Pure sex so far! And thank GOD Lambo FINALLY relented to showing their cars in red again. Looks SO good on that car!

(They can call it "orange/orancio" all they want. It's fcuking red.) :icon_thumleft:

:eusa_think:

OMFG

thnx 007 but i was not expecting to see such a horrible taillight

:shock:

looks like a dejected murcielago,or that on grass!

OMFG

thnx 007 but i was not expecting to see such a horrible taillight

:shock:

looks like a dejected murcielago,or that on grass!

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah that is NOT good, lol.

But you know how it goes, it's one angle in one shot, and the mule pics from the rear that showed it from a variety of angles looked fine.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah that is NOT good, lol.

But you know how it goes, it's one angle in one shot, and the mule pics from the rear that showed it from a variety of angles looked fine.

exactly...seeing the mule's spy shots i was expecting to see something different...the mule revealed great potential to have a great rear!

Is it me or do I see so many possibilties to lighten up the car? Like what I saw, there are so many pieces that weight down the car that it could easily be a 3200 lb or less car

I'm reading between the lines here but your ordering the GTO to get an order in for the new Enzo?

That was my guess as to why AndrewD was getting the GTO as well. Congrats to Andrew btw, the GTO is an awesome car. I've rumors of Ferrari and McLaren using this tactic as a sales incentive, as both manufacturers have hypercars that should be debuting in the next few years.

The LP700 seems like it will be a great performer and will re-define supercar performance.

I'm relatively new here and have missed a lot of the discussions in the last couple of months, but why do you, AllanLambo/AllanFerrari, hate the company Lamborghini so much?

I will be test driving a 458 in the morning I will see how much of a game changer it is :icon_mrgreen:

You raise few good points, I am curious, what would you have liked to see them do? Design and tech wise.

Based on what you've seen so far Is there anything you like about the new car?

I personally think they've done very well with the new car, it looks amazing, the implemented technology and materials work, it is very

hard to reinvent the wheel.

Go easier on your LP buddies I am assuming your beef isn't with us :icon_mrgreen:

First and foremost, they needed to start with a clean sheet of paper style wise.. something different.. Not something again that people will confuse with the prior model.. They needed a change as drastic as what they did with the Aero SSC... THIS IS MY BIGGEST GRIPE..

Second, this car needed to have DCT.. No ifs ans or buts inmo...

Otherwise, im sure it will drive nice.. its going to be quick... Personally I will be shocked if it can run with the new Mclaren.

63028_lamborghini_aventador_preview_1_122_460lo.jpg

Wow! Now that looks good.

Rear end is a bit disappointing.

This is the cars best angle inmo... The back is HIDEOUS.. Just as on the Revolting.. the WORST part of the car..

I will be test driving a 458 in the morning I will see how much of a game changer it is :icon_mrgreen:

You raise few good points, I am curious, what would you have liked to see them do? Design and tech wise.

Based on what you've seen so far Is there anything you like about the new car?

I personally think they've done very well with the new car, it looks amazing, the implemented technology and materials work, it is very

hard to reinvent the wheel.

Go easier on your LP buddies I am assuming your beef isn't with us :icon_mrgreen:

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the 458..

McLaren is NO Contest in looks compared to this car. Will be cooler in the tech department for sure, but next to each other, it wont be close with looks.

If it wasn't the V12 in the trunk I'd expect a surprise like this is the Gallardo successor not Murci..

Gallardo successor wouldn't be any short of Avantadort's features except the engine.. and maybe the doors?

First and foremost, they needed to start with a clean sheet of paper style wise.. something different.. Not something again that people will confuse with the prior model.. They needed a change as drastic as what they did with the Aero SSC... THIS IS MY BIGGEST GRIPE..

I do agree to a certain point, it would be awesome to see something completely new designed from scratch without any influence from past models.

But I understand why they keep evolving the "Countach formula", the shape of the car is undoubtedly a Lamborghini.

There are some elements that certainly can be improved, but all in all the LP700 is a MUCH better starting point than the Murcielago ever was for their respective era, both in looks and tech.

I absolutely loved the back of the car. It's got styling cues from Estoque and Reventon, but somehow freshens both up and looks better. I had a tough time finding a favorite angle/view of the car, but if I had to pick one it would have to be the rear, just sick.

SEXY !!!!!

For all you haters WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT NOW?? :drunk:

I want to see the sorry for 458 park next to the AVENTADOR!

Lamborghini does it again again!! simply uncompromising !! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Second, this car needed to have DCT.. No ifs ans or buts inmo...

Otherwise, im sure it will drive nice.. its going to be quick... Personally I will be shocked if it can run with the new Mclaren.

I see what you're saying and how many people could easily confuse this with a Reventon or if they aren't very familiar with Lambos, a Murcie as well.

I agree, that the LP700 and the LFA's reasoning for not employing a DCT for the "feel" of the single clutch is just an excuse for not wanting to spend the money. That said, I've heard that the LP700 will enjoy shift times of 50MS from an employee at a Lambo dealership, but who knows how reliable a "rumor" they tell you about is.

IMHO, the MP4 will be like the GTR of the supercar world.

Thank you for your answer, however my question was more directed towards your attitude towards the company, not so much the LP700. Sorry if that was not clear. Is it because of how you feel they've botched the LP700?

could someone how can the doors go up?

the shape is very strange :eusa_think:

Doors go slightly out then up... almost vertical. Its pretty cool actually!

There are some elements that certainly can be improved, but all in all the LP700 is a MUCH better starting point than the Murcielago ever was for their respective era, both in looks and tech.

Exactly what I was thinking. I like this car a lot better then when the Murcielago was introduced. The Murcielago finally developed into the SV version which I like, but the LP700 already has a quite agressive and extreme look to start with. It shares a lot of elements in the design with the Reventon and Gallardo, maybe more than I would like to see but not more than I expected.