Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD DAMN THE BACK OF THE 458 IS SEXY!!! :monkeyleft:

:icon_butt:

btw im in love with the lp700..look at it!! needs black rims though..it'll look like a 2 door version of the Estoque..

Looking at it, I do have some ideas on how to mod it though.. It may lend itself well to a lp570 superG front bumper matt look, along with entire side skirt going all the way up in matte black, sort of like the 2 tone Veyrons.

i think from actual shots it looks much much better, when you have a sense of scale it makes it look much sleeker and aggressive imo.

Courtesy of steve06 on Pistonheads.

post-9298-1298735431.jpg

WOW! Is that the Aventador HH? :icon_mrgreen: I'm sure Webster is going to love this one.

Im reading this 4um for a long time and i wanted to say smth sooner about bashing aventador but one man cant go against mob...

Can someone tell me why is so important what certain internet warrior thinks about cars looks? I dont know why his opinion on car design is setting benchmark for what others think what is good looking and what not?

I think aventador looks stuning from every angle,a true Lambo as it should be and most members agreed until one put a jedi mind trick on them.It was really expected to have a shape similiar to countach,diablo,murcie why are everyone suprised?

When i first saw pictures of reventon i wasnt impressed. I prefered murcielago over reventon until i saw it in person and it looks better from inside out rather than murcie. Reventon doesnt worth his price but it is justified only because handfull were made.

As for complaints for using old technologies, people shouldnt mind as long as they perform and up to pair with others, 50ms shifts are super,it doesnt matter how they achieved that,using nanotechology or smth else. Reduced price for better product is in everyones interest.

But redesigns,alot of versions of the same product (gallardo) and sharing parts with other more ordinary brand isnt what exclusive car manufacturer should be doing.They are obviously going for commercialization.

Well,who knows what audi plans in the future with lamborghini...

Now I know how they came up with that design...

I thought the EXACT same thing. It looks way too much like the gallardo from the front. Its overall shape and stance is the same. And the back is still all wrong. Its not ugly its just.............eh.

That nose to nose comparo with the 640 makes the 640 look like the more polished car....

Does look a bit too Gallardo-ish from the front and front quarter view.

And GAWD, those hideous G-style side mirrors really, truly do ruin it. I mean, they have a HUGE impact on the look of the whole car.

-Looks better in grigio estoque, much more lethal.

-Back is still tough to love.

-Gallardo mirrors are as jolting as we thought they'd be, clearly a mistake.

-Doors opening mechanism is fine, no problem there.

-Still no interior pics haha, wonder what the guages look like.

-Allan is softening, the board is wearing his insane bitterness down, keep it up. :icon_mrgreen:

Guest Rob Burgundy
Im reading this 4um for a long time and i wanted to say smth sooner about bashing aventador but one man cant go against mob...

Can someone tell me why is so important what certain internet warrior thinks about cars looks? I dont know why his opinion on car design is setting benchmark for what others think what is good looking and what not?

I think aventador looks stuning from every angle,a true Lambo as it should be and most members agreed until one put a jedi mind trick on them.It was really expected to have a shape similiar to countach,diablo,murcie why are everyone suprised?

When i first saw pictures of reventon i wasnt impressed. I prefered murcielago over reventon until i saw it in person and it looks better from inside out rather than murcie. Reventon doesnt worth his price but it is justified only because handfull were made.

As for complaints for using old technologies, people shouldnt mind as long as they perform and up to pair with others, 50ms shifts are super,it doesnt matter how they achieved that,using nanotechology or smth else. Reduced price for better product is in everyones interest.

But redesigns,alot of versions of the same product (gallardo) and sharing parts with other more ordinary brand isnt what exclusive car manufacturer should be doing.They are obviously going for commercialization.

Well,who knows what audi plans in the future with lamborghini...

Jedis?! Huh?!

1249214-what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_super.png

-Looks better in grigio estoque, much more lethal.

-Back is still tough to love.

-Gallardo mirrors are as jolting as we thought they'd be, clearly a mistake.

-Doors opening mechanism is fine, no problem there.

-Still no interior pics haha, wonder what the guages look like.

-Allan is softening, the board is wearing his insane bitterness down, keep it up. :icon_mrgreen:

Only chance this car has of looking passable is in white..

Only chance this car has of looking passable is in white..

:iamwithstupid:

Very interested to see it in that color with the black accents.

Wasn't the preview car that was shown white?

:iamwithstupid:

Very interested to see it in that color with the black accents.

Wasn't the preview car that was shown white?

Yes, and it wasn't mindblowing in refrigerator white. Maybe balloon would be better.

Lately Lambo has tried to punch above its weight, competing head-to-head with companies it hasn't tackled in 20 years. And now that we're reminded that they'll never be Ferrari...or Porsche for that matter...some seem shocked or upset.

It's a little amusing that it's taken many until 2011 to see that.....

I never thought Lambo made technological tour de forces, just very cool looking and quite competent cars with great engines. For what it is, it's enough, but somehow people here got fooled into thinking a small company with no race history is going to compete with perennial race manufacturers at the highest level.

Lambo quite honestly overachieved for the majority of their 48 years, plain and simple.

Ferrari and Porsche could have opened up the gap in the '80s or '90s but never chose to do so. I guess it was arrogance on their part, not feeling the need to "match" the Diablo or even the Murci.

The Gallardo probably was the last straw as now Lamborghini was competing directly against the 911 and 360 and perhaps threatening sales in a segment it never played in (save for the Jalpa/Silhouette days...which didn't threaten much).

Now Ferrari and Porsche are dead set on going all out in the street car game and their pedigree is being shown.

Personally if it was me running things, I'd try NOT to compete with Ferrari and Porsche at throwing down the best lap times, technology, etc etc. I would focus on maximizing the raw, violent street car experience. Lose the AWD, keep the stickshift, bring back that Countach/early Diablo "feel", and just do it on a higher level (more power, better chassis, etc).

That and the stunning look is all you need from a Lambo.

I've always said the Ford GT was an amazing car for more than just it's abilities but it's raw feel. FWIW I'm sure I'd still take an FGT over a 458, MP4-12C, etc for that very reason. If Lambo went down THAT path, I think it would seem more appealing to enthusiasts, at least the traditionalists.

And I don't think they would alienate the base "new car" clientele either.