Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS'd some ADV1's on it as well as lowered it a bit and tinted the window.

Looks like 22" frm the back... I don't think anyone makes that size in 22"... Also, the wheels are not going to be as concave because of high offset for increased track

QUOTE (DBK @ Feb 26 2011, 09:17 AM)

Changed my mind ...

There's going to be a lot of that going on here the next couple of weeks and months. :icon_thumleft:

Especially if people are formulating their own opinions!

Looks like 22" frm the back... I don't think anyone makes that size in 22"... Also, the wheels are not going to be as concave because of high offset for increased track

Photoshop can be a little deceiving in thaqt respect, but I can guarantee you that they werent PS'd on there to look like 22's. In fact, thery're just a tad over the stock wheel. Also, the pic is a straight, head-on shot so Im curious as to how you got a concave look from that? Yes, the wheels ARE supposed to be concave, but that pic shows very little to no depth in regards to perception of the wheel(s). Its a PS, so Im not thinking about its track use. lol

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments.

Redline at 6000RPM ? WTF

ge5668955268734884219.jpg

ahahaha good eye

The press release from Jan says "It develops 700 horsepower at 8,450 rpm and 509 pound-feet at 5,500 rpm" - lets hope its not 6k xD

Guest Rob Burgundy
Redline at 6000RPM ? WTF

]

No. I'm sure what the steering wheels is covering is a red 7,8 and probably 9. The 6 is colored red to let you know your getting into higher rpm's and to start thinking about shifting.

Here is a quick white one.

Props again CARTOON. Was going to ask you for a white PShop and Verde Ithaca. Thanks for the white!

Game over.

:iamwithstupid:

Photoshop can be a little deceiving in thaqt respect, but I can guarantee you that they werent PS'd on there to look like 22's. In fact, thery're just a tad over the stock wheel. Also, the pic is a straight, head-on shot so Im curious as to how you got a concave look from that? Yes, the wheels ARE supposed to be concave, but that pic shows very little to no depth in regards to perception of the wheel(s). Its a PS, so Im not thinking about its track use. lol

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments.

it will probably look more like this if on 20".... On 21 you are talking about half inch difference overall.... ur pshop looks more like 22... the concavity issue you need to look at the front wheel and rear, there is a difference as Im sure you pulled fronts and rears from another pic... But my point is really that the new car has bigger brakes, higher offset on the front AND rear wheels and thus will not accomodate concave style.... Concave style shows best when you are talking about very low offsets.... Just check out murcie roadster wheels and you will understand. The murcie front is flat and the rear is concave because of its super low offset... hope that explanation helped.

lamborghini_aventador_opt_1.jpg

img64.imageshack.png

Redline at 6000RPM ? WTF

ge5668955268734884219.jpg

Since it's a screen, maybe the redline adjusts upward as the engine and tires warm up or something.

Ok, here is yellow. Working on the other colors now. BTW, I kept it high-res so if anyone wanted it as a desktop. These are lowered, color changed and the ADV1's.

yellowp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it will probably look more like this if on 20".... On 21 you are talking about half inch difference overall.... ur pshop looks more like 22... the concavity issue you need to look at the front wheel and rear, there is a difference as Im sure you pulled fronts and rears from another pic... But my point is really that the new car has bigger brakes, higher offset on the front AND rear wheels and thus will not accomodate concave style.... Concave style shows best when you are talking about very low offsets.... Just check out murcie roadster wheels and you will understand. The murcie front is flat and the rear is concave because of its super low offset... hope that explanation helped.

Trust me, I know what you're talking about, but I appreciate your comments.

Could you PS the ADV05, ADV5 and ADV7 wheels? I think the ADV05s would look killer!

Thanks

I'll have to try and find a pic of the wheels that will work first.

I just saw my post was edited. Am I not allowed to host my pics on ImageShack?