Please Welcome Cake

Welcome Carol I am a Noob here as well, we have something in common lol

Welcome Night Life!

That's hawt! Nice color combo. Mine should turn out similar to your's when done. Congrats and enjoy in good health!

No plan for mods at the moment. I'd like to live with it first. The suggestion on Heffner is intriguing! I've read about the many mods done to HP, exhaust, etc.

We modified the SL55 last year - reflashed ECU, bigger pulley kit to spool up the supercharger, braided brake lines, high temp brake fluid, slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads. The car was awesome stock, and the mods made it quicker and sound even meaner and gave it the stopping power needed for the track (it's heavy).

I love the exhaust note of the SL and the lambos. Intoxicating! It wasn't what you'd call nimble on the track but on the straights - awesome. Just wrong car for the job but lots of fun.

Having driven a friend's 2007 G on the track several times I can't wait to get mine out there. I know the car (stock) will do more than I'm capable of. But once I get comfy with it (like on day 2 :)) - who knows?

Welcome to Lambo Power! I hope you will bring your awesome 560 over to Columbus with the rest of the Pittsburgh crew this summer!