RSC LP560 & SuperG Conversion (DONE!)

NRG x Lambo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuartRSC

This is going to be so hot... love the colour combo.

This car will be RSC poster material for sure-- looking good daniel

thanks for all your support and help so far in the process! should have the car back hopefully next week! will send you some preliminary photos before doing a final photoshoot later this month!

• 2 weeks later...

carbon fiber mirrors are on, and the new RSC carbon mirror bases are on too. you can see a little peak at the RSC side skirt too!

226632_10150617541795548_683270547_18683

RSC carbon side skirts on!

226448_10150617540955548_683270547_18683

RSC 560 bumper painted and ready for final install! The carbon center blade is installed, and the grill insert areas have been painted flat black!

230341_10150617539795548_683270547_18683

It's ready to go on today!

228487_10150617538395548_683270547_18683

Had the rear lamborghini script logo powder coated satin black!

224656_10150617536520548_683270547_18683

love this back shot with everything coming together!

- RSC carbon fiber SL spoiler is on!

- The spoiler LED is currently being smoked to match the tail lights

- The original LED in the roof trim garnish is being painted BLU CAELUM. Trying to delete the LED look there

- Lambo script powder coated satin black

- Exhaust tips powder coated satin black

- RSC carbon SL rear diffuser on!

- RSC carbon SL side skirt on!

- RSC carbon mirrors on!

PENDING:

- the FRONT bumper should be on as of today.

- we're still painting the lower exhaust panel area (near exhaust and lower license plate area) all satin black too!

228052_10150617537515548_683270547_18683

Looking good. So you like the 560 bumper better than the 570SL bumper?

ideally i wanted to just run 1 brand of parts because i figured their quality/build/and materials would be consistent. i asked RSC if the have a 570-SL bumper and they didn't for 1st gen gallardo. the SP 570 bumper only came up after i bought ALL the parts. i think i don't mind the 560 bumper honestly. the SL is very aggressive and sticks out a lot...

but who knows... maybe RSC will make me a 570 bumper and send one my way :icon_mrgreen:

awesome project! have you made up your minds about the rims?

not yet.... going to wait till i get my car back to decide if i'm going the ADV1 route or the VOLK G2 route.

ideally i wanted to just run 1 brand of parts because i figured their quality/build/and materials would be consistent. i asked RSC if the have a 570-SL bumper and they didn't for 1st gen gallardo. the SP 570 bumper only came up after i bought ALL the parts. i think i don't mind the 560 bumper honestly. the SL is very aggressive and sticks out a lot...

but who knows... maybe RSC will make me a 570 bumper and send one my way :icon_mrgreen:

Love your mods. I'm going to do the nose, sill rockers, and wing this year myself. Going to do it one at a time to slowly feed my mod bug.

I didn't think of that one brand issue, good point. I'm thinking of snatching up a cheap Gallardo and SuperG'ing it out a well. I liked the way the SL nose looks on the 1st gen G. Cant find the picture, but it was a black one. Dare I say it looked better than the real SuperG (something about the long headlights) :icon_mrgreen:

I didn't think of that one brand issue, good point. I'm thinking of snatching up a cheap Gallardo and SuperG'ing it out a well. I liked the way the SL nose looks on the 1st gen G. Cant find the picture, but it was a black one. Dare I say it looked better than the real SuperG (something about the long headlights) :icon_mrgreen:

the 570 bumper looks nice. it IS WAY more aggressive than the standard 560 bumpers, so not going to lie. plus the side vents on the 570 bumper looks cooler! but i'm content with the current setup! my biggest thing was having consistency (specially the carbon work - since it's visible) throughout the parts. i've seen and experience on past cars, carbon made by different vendors that: different weaves, directions of weave lay, different production qualities/standards. some fade/yellow quicker than others. some have distortions in weaves, etc.

she's ALL DONE!!!! sorry for all the crappy iphone pictures. but COOKIE MONSTER is back home! i'll get a proper shoot done hopefully this weekend! waiting to get the car clear bra'd in 2 weeks and then do the matte black lower lip wrap (a-la 570 SL)!

229458_10150622314765548_683270547_18747

230263_10150622325090548_683270547_18747

227308_10150622321250548_683270547_18747

THat looks incredible!

Have you photoshopped what the black lower lip will look like? It looks so good as is in BC this is one car that it may NOT improve to blacken the lower lip.

I agree with Turbo50Mike...the callistos you have with the blue lip look great. It'll be hard to improve on those except for maybe real SL wheels.

THat looks incredible!

Have you photoshopped what the black lower lip will look like? It looks so good as is in BC this is one car that it may NOT improve to blacken the lower lip.

thanks! i'm going to wait till i take some better pictures this weekend before photoshopping what the black lower lip looks like, and also render some top wheel choices on the car before pulling the trigger on the after market wheels!

That looks outstanding, congratulations, the only thing you need is a nice set of wheels, 570 SL genuine wheels perhaps.

Guest StuartRSC

Absolutely love it, and thanks for being the perfect customer.