80 car pileup on the Autobahn

Smash Boy

Wow that is crazy

Also, reminds me of a story I read last week

127-car pileup in Dubai

1 dead, 61 injured

"According to Gulf News, the pile-up took place between Sahama and Ghantoot areas at around 8 am, and it happened due to many speeding motorists not keeping safe distance between cars in foggy low-visibility conditions, as is normally the case with incompetent drivers in the UAE. "

Talk about a SLANT in journalism... :lol2:

"According to Gulf News, the pile-up took place between Sahama and Ghantoot areas at around 8 am, and it happened due to many speeding motorists not keeping safe distance between cars in foggy low-visibility conditions, as is normally the case with incompetent drivers in the UAE. "

Talk about a SLANT in journalism... :lol2:

Practically everyone that I speak to about driving in the UAE says it is hell on earth. To quote one respected source he said a taxi driver turned around to face him in the back seat at 85mph+ and said he is happy he has a job driving a metal elephant.

Practically everyone that I speak to about driving in the UAE says it is hell on earth. To quote one respected source he said a taxi driver turned around to face him in the back seat at 85mph+ and said he is happy he has a job driving a metal elephant.

:eusa_wall:

Practically everyone that I speak to about driving in the UAE says it is hell on earth.

I thought it was a circus!

Driving in Dubai is fcuking scary. I spent a bit of time there and it is the only place where i saw rumble strips on the highways before roundabouts to try and slow people down and even that doesn't work. The drivers don't obey anything and seem to think they are invincible . Just about everyday i was there i saw 4 to 5 really nasty accidents.

Driving in Dubai is fcuking scary. I spent a bit of time there and it is the only place where i saw rumble strips on the highways before roundabouts to try and slow people down and even that doesn't work. The drivers don't obey anything and seem to think they are invincible . Just about everyday i was there i saw 4 to 5 really nasty accidents.

+1

Spent some time there myself -- Horrid driving. Speeding camera's on the highway are miles apart, everyone knows where they are. Being tailgated @ 180+ with an Ahole flashing his lights at you is not fun.

how can they not see the sand storm coming and pull over to the road shoulder? or at least slow down?

i don't see how such a huge sandstorm could appear out of nowhere immediately..