DMC Gargiulo Carbon Body Kit for Aventador

Ecnelis

http://www.dmc.ag/Lamborghini_Aventador.html

01. DMC is proud to announce that its Carbon Fiber Rear Wing for the new Lamborghini Aventador is ready.

02. Here's DMC's idea for a Aventador body kit: Aerodynamical components are supposed to improve the biest's street performance at even wilder speeds while adding an aggressive look to the Lamborghini's overall appearance.

post-19930-1302377921.jpg

post-19930-1302377932_thumb.jpg

The Aventador already has enough lines and creases as it is. It would take a real master to add more and keep it looking good. A "3 steps" front lip seems a little excessive IMO.

the only people that are gonna be able to improve on the design are lamborghini themselves. others shouldnt even try :P

No body kits just some tasteful Exposed CF pieces please.

Agree..CF pieces would be great .. Already enough angles, body kit would likely be too much...def would like interior CF

The Aventador already has enough lines and creases as it is. It would take a real master to add more and keep it looking good. A "3 steps" front lip seems a little excessive IMO.

:iamwithstupid:

tuners will struggle with it because whatever you do will easily push it over the top.

Guest Rob Burgundy

The only thing I want to see added to this is the slide blades in carbon fiber instead of painted black

The car great with the side blades, the front spoiler splitter and mirrors in carbon fiber. Lambo is very limited when it comes to available accessories. It nice to have options to individualize your car.

not everyone is going to like every idea someone else has.

Most Ferrari guys would say the 458 is perfect and couldn't be improved.

DMC came out with beautiful 458 mirrors and diffusers that are gourgouse and Ferrari Ft Lauderdale are selling the as quick as they can get them.

I seriously doubt tape dubious claims of better aerodynamics at high speeds. How did they do that? In their wind tunnel? Please. As I always say, more vents doesn't improve the design. It just doubles the serving of rice.

I seriously doubt tape dubious claims of better aerodynamics at high speeds. How did they do that? In their wind tunnel? Please. As I always say, more vents doesn't improve the design. It just doubles the serving of rice.

I missed that. Where is the claim of better performance?

I also don't understand what you mean by "doubles the serving of rice."

I missed that. Where is the claim of better performance?

I also don't understand what you mean by "doubles the serving of rice."

See point #2 in the first post. And double servings of rice means it looks more like tuner import cars than an italian masterpiece.

I was just starting to get tired of the looks of the aventador. Its about time someone did something to freshen up the look.....