My New Benz

OVI

thanks. Chapstick I was actually considering changing the wheels, but I too like the way they look. wont be changing anything anytime soon.

I have a '08 S63 and its been my favorite DD to this day. So much that I set a new record for how long I keep my cars for now going on almost 4 years. I got it in Feb of '08. I just test drove the new 2012 S550 and the new 2012 S63. I have to say that the new 550 with the 4.8 TT is a steal for $100k. Its as fast as my S63 for $40k less. The new S63 just didn't impress me enough even with the bigger 5.5 TT and extra HP to warrant spending the extra money. I'll be most likely getting rid of the 63 soon and moving into a new S550.

The only other cars that have grabbed my attention are the new M5 and the new Audi. The BMW fails in the looks department though and I really have not seen the Audi to make any judgements but having a mid size DD coming out of a full size DD is going to be a tough sell for me.

OVI - that is one gorgeous machine. Paint, wheels, interior, wood - all beautiful!

Nicely done!!

(is it Diamond White? - looks more pearl...)

If you like the massive interior, that is the car for you. The thing is absolutely enormous inside! Great looking car for sure.

If you like the massive interior, that is the car for you. The thing is absolutely enormous inside! Great looking car for sure.

They are for sure. The back seat is like a hotel room. One of the reasons why I would have a hard time going back to a mid size car and some of them come with the rear seat package which adds reclining seats, a/c and heated seats and individual climate control. My car doesn't have it but my buddy has a 550 with the rear seat package and I love sitting in the back seat when we all get together and go out.

AJ I agree man. The back seat package is so awesome. I didnt get it cause i would never be back there, but now looking back at it I should have just added it. Its so comfortable and yea the new 63 is awesome but i agree i doesnt really merit the different in price tag.

Cake its mystic designo white

with black and cream interior and the stitching is some color i dont know but it matches the wood. love this interior compared to normal all tan.