Lamborghini Club of America Announcement

Destructo

Congrats Andrew!!! For anyone that has not met him personally, the title could NOT go to a better guy. I met Andrew at Pocono a few years back, when he had his red Diablo riding on Lowenharts. Truly a class act in every way!!!! :icon_super:

Great news for the Lambo community. :)

Congrats Andrew! Looking forward to seeing the continued growth and improvement of the LCA. I'll be happy to continue to write up Ohio/Midwest events for La Vita any time.

Congrats Andrew, for now ill tape my membership card back together ;) But I’m glad this all worked out for the best….. For ALL of us.

This has been the main topic to my girl friend every night since the 8th.

I’m happy to see the club go to you , I know you’ll run it as a Club rather than a business.

Best Wishes to you Andrew and all those who have continued to support you in LCA. I take back what I previously said, I will gladly be joining in 2012 :D

Sorry i have to say it..... WINNING!!!!

Guest Dereiter
It's been a roller coaster the past week, but everything has thankfully worked out.

A big thank you to everyone who has supported my work in the Lamborghini Community - the passion for Lamborghini and the friends made make all this well worth it.

Congrats to you! Thank you!

I'm really glad it all worked out. I know the Heady's have spent years with the club and they did carry it rather far even if it wasn't a good fit for me at the time, so I do want to say thanks to them for agreeing to a handoff. I'm sure that's not easy either. This all could have gone very badly and that wouldn't have helped anyone in the end. I wishing Andrew huge success has he moves the club forward. I'm cheering you on Andrew!

I am so relieved that this all worked out in the end. The club would not be where it is now if it wasn't for Andrew's passion and vision. It was so good to see so many people come to his side, that I think everyone's support and comments did not go unnoticed and made all the difference. I am proud to be the Central States Regional Director and I will continue to promote the benefits of the LCA!

Congratulations Andrew, I'm glad everything worked out.

Now that you are not only club President, but also responsible for the all financial aspects of its existence. I have one piece of advice for you.

Take a picture of yourself with Hair!

This is the best resolution to the situation. I was hoping it would work out when I saw the past thread get removed. Congrats Andrew and big ups to Roy too for helping get things back on track...