Ok, who wants these LP570 bumper?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Fitment as I know it is spot on. Will definitely give your local body shop less headache or if any on any minor modifications.

Carbon version $4,700.00 + shipping

Fiberglass version $3,700.00 + shipping

Currently backed up on orders, but anyone can contact Underground Racing as they have the next few batches available in a couple of weeks.

What year Gallardo does it fit?

• 2 months later...
Mine ( carbon version) will be going on a Verde Ithica spyder later this week, I will be posting pix.

Finally finished with a perfect fit. :rolleyes:

going on later this week - Apr 25.

finally finished - Jul 29

damn, why so long?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
going on later this week - Apr 25.

finally finished - Jul 29

damn, why so long?

I apologize to Scotty and a few other members on this board for the long wait. The bumper was waiting for 3 grilles and Renown manufacturing for the grilles kept on getting delayed. No delays in the near future I hope.

The car looks great and yes we do apologize for the delay on the grills. We had to make some revisions to get the grills to meet our quality standards, however everything has been resolved. Also as an FYI we went with Stainless Steel for the grills, this prevents any rusting if a rock should happen to chip the powder coating. Please refer to Will for any questions.

Looks killer! Obviously it wasn't my money but I appreciate a company taking their time to get a product done right rather then rushing something out and then having to replace it. Good for you guys on taking the time to do it right and do it right the first time.

Again it looks INSANE!

Maybe I'm a minority on this, and maybe I'll get lashed at for mentioning this...but I kind of prefer the cleaner, toned down look of the 560/550 front ends. In fact..if I had a 570 SL or a Performante..I think I would rather swap out the front end for a 560.

Maybe I'm a minority on this, and maybe I'll get lashed at for mentioning this...but I kind of prefer the cleaner, toned down look of the 560/550 front ends. In fact..if I had a 570 SL or a Performante..I think I would rather swap out the front end for a 560.

:shock:

Looks great Scotty!

Hopefully SP sent Underground the grills for mine as I know they've had the bumper over there for a while.

Is there any significant weight difference between the CF and the Fiberglass vesions?

No. We use 4 layers of carbon for added strength, so the weight difference is minimal between the CF and the FRP composites.