The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grigio Estoque? Rob has one and pics already appeared in this topic and in the one about HH article.

I don't think it was him though. I'll check it out tomorrow. Didn't know he already got his car. :)

I don't think it was him though. I'll check it out tomorrow. Didn't know he already got his car. :)

IIRC webster had ordered one in that color too but then he canceled the order. Someone else had chosen it too but then changed it to Argos.

MMMMM i am liking that Black one! Here is a Grey/Silver cant tell if its grigio estoque or the silver on this pic but looks hot.

greyaventador.png

288 GTO in the back too

6661716821_13cde2c850_o.jpg

288GTO - WOW - my all-time favorite Ferrari. The 288GTO, the new 458 Italia, and the 512BBi are the only Ferrari's I like at-all.

Few more of my car.. waiting for another another warm sunny for some pics !

That is it. I have been trying to decide what to get..... You sealed the deal. Tomorrow I will order my Aventador in your color combo!! Brilliant!!! I will post after I place the order!!!

That is it. I have been trying to decide what to get..... You sealed the deal. Tomorrow I will order my Aventador in your color combo!! Brilliant!!! I will post after I place the order!!!

There's one sitting on the showroom floor of Gold Coast Lamborghini here in Chicago. It's not online yet!

Pic was taken with a DroidX at night! Sorry, didn't have my DSLR with me.

post-19592-1329370987_thumb.jpg

There's one sitting on the showroom floor of Gold Coast Lamborghini here in Chicago. It's not online yet!

Pic was taken with a DroidX at night! Sorry, didn't have my DSLR with me.

post-19592-1329370987_thumb.jpg

Cool!! I am going with the exterior like DrMac and the interior in Alcantera with orange stitching. I plan to order today.

Cool!! I am going with the exterior like DrMac and the interior in Alcantera with orange stitching. I plan to order today.

do they offer alcantara now? they didn't when i visited the dealer!