Veyron Speed Key

veyron83

hi

the following post is no joke. I know an owner in the USA who still bought 3 Veyrons and he is willing to sell me a speed key for one of his cars. the speed Key will come in the original bugatti metal box the one with the EB logo on it and red leather. Please help me and let me know what it´s worth. Which amount would you spend for it. you can imagine that he is not asking 100 Euro for it. It will be a little bit higher. Maybe someone can let me know the spare part price? The key can be only used for collectors but would you spend a huge amount for it maybe much higher than special sales documents?

You'll have to cough up over $5k for that bad boy! Get one of his owners manuals will ya, would love to add it to my stash.

are you serious? this sounds like a joke, no real person would sell a veyron key, what for? he needs 5k to pay for children tuition?

are you serious? this sounds like a joke, no real person would sell a veyron key, what for? he needs 5k to pay for children tuition?

:iamwithstupid:

And what the hell would anyone buy a KEY for anyway??? Spending $5K on a key you don't have a car for is pretty stupid. I'm guessing "veyron83" is a kid, but damn, if you're that into the Veyron then save your money, work hard, and buy an actual CAR someday - It will come with the key, no extra charge! :icon_thumleft:

hi

the following post is no joke. I know an owner in the USA who still bought 3 Veyrons and he is willing to sell me a speed key for one of his cars. the speed Key will come in the original bugatti metal box the one with the EB logo on it and red leather. Please help me and let me know what it´s worth. Which amount would you spend for it. you can imagine that he is not asking 100 Euro for it. It will be a little bit higher. Maybe someone can let me know the spare part price? The key can be only used for collectors but would you spend a huge amount for it maybe much higher than special sales documents?

:eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid:

And what the hell would anyone buy a KEY for anyway??? Spending $5K on a key you don't have a car for is pretty stupid. I'm guessing "veyron83" is a kid, but damn, if you're that into the Veyron then save your money, work hard, and buy an actual CAR someday - It will come with the key, no extra charge! :icon_thumleft:

sorry i am no kid, i really got this offer and to be honest the key consists of silver and comes in very very amazing metal box with red leather. I think the part price alone, only material is much higher than 300 Euro. I know about some car key collectors in the market who might spend that amount. The 5000 $ are for the key alone without the package---the metal box

Having a key but not having a car is like having a dick but not having any women to fcuk. Just walking around flashing it won't help you getting any.

the key doesn't look like anything special, I doubt it is silver and I wouldn't give 30 bucks for it :)

Also the box is just some metal with a nice leather

cmzuv.jpg

BZwVp.jpg

the key doesn't look like anything special, I doubt it is silver and I wouldn't give 30 bucks for it :)

Also the box is just some metal with a nice leather

cmzuv.jpg

BZwVp.jpg

i was told directly by bugatti it´s a silver alloy as silver alone would be to soft for using it daily. The metal box alone consist of genuine Alumimun. To my point of view it looks stunning and it´s one of the most famous keys in the world. you can find 1000 of pics in the web. I really do not know another key which can be compared. Furthemore only a stupid brochure costs around 200-800 Euro depends on the Veyron model so i am quite sure that´s more worth than 30 bucks

i was told directly by bugatti it´s a silver alloy as silver alone would be to soft for using it daily. The metal box alone consist of genuine Alumimun. To my point of view it looks stunning and it´s one of the most famous keys in the world. you can find 1000 of pics in the web. I really do not know another key which can be compared. Furthemore only a stupid brochure costs around 200-800 Euro depends on the Veyron model so i am quite sure that´s more worth than 30 bucks

Genuine Aluminum? That's $10 worth of 6061 with 20 min in a CNC machine. It takes them longer to glue the leather in place than to machine that box.

You're vastly overstating the significance of this key.

Genuine Aluminum? That's $10 worth of 6061 with 20 min in a CNC machine. It takes them longer to glue the leather in place than to machine that box.

You're vastly overstating the significance of this key.

hi

only to make sure a audi replacement costs around 200 $, Veyron Key which has only a collectors significance sold for $1000 this key looks much better than a plastic one like a ferrari key. The meaning of the key....hmm you need it to go 400 km/h so the significance is very high.

I am only asking you about the price which Bugatti asked for a replacement maybe maddox can help?

Furthermore it´s just like a collectors brochure as without the car you can put this key in a special box or somehting similar that´s it. I am sure nobady here would spend 2000 Euro for three simpel book of the veyron?! Collectors always do it so maybe they would spend a huge amount for this key that´s why I am asking you to get your impression

thanks

Is there someone here you really knows the spare part price for the key and the box? Maddox maybe you

If you know what all these collectors pay for things maybe you should ask them what THEY would pay for it. The rest of us couldn't give a fcuk about a key to something we can't drive.

A ford mustang key is $100, so what? Car companies have been raping people on keys for a long time.

Call Bugatti directly, I'm sure they will be happy to tell you what it's retail value is.

Is this subliminal advertising?

veyron83 I have an idea, how about ask the guy how much he wants for it that usually works.

Maddox, when you go out for a drive do you always take the key with you?

no I never have the key with me in the car, I never used it before, I also did not exceed 200mph with this car YET :)

I also think I never opened the key box before I saw this thread :)

hi

You have been a member for a years so I take this seriously, altough whole idea feels very weird to me.

If this was your first post I would call cops to check if there was any veyron keys stolen...

no I never have the key with me in the car, I never used it before, I also did not exceed 200mph with this car YET :)

I also think I never opened the key box before I saw this thread :)

Hi maddox could you please send me a reply. I got an offer about 8000$ and would take it if i the retail Price i heard Is true. Is it possible that the Key with the Box cost around 9000$Maybe you can ASK bugatti

For sure i would take Yours for 30 bucks

You have been a member for a years so I take this seriously, altough whole idea feels very weird to me.

If this was your first post I would call cops to check if there was any veyron keys stolen...

No i can buy it but did Not get it at present