Off to Undeground Racing.....

2thDr

Guest Rob Burgundy

Definitely seems like the builder has a major part in the resale value and time sold. i.e g-force,VegasSE,Allanlambo compared too Rippers,Peakcompletions,redgts. 3 UGR cars sold lightning fast. Heffner cars sitting & sitting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely seems like the builder has a major part in the resale value and time sold. i.e g-force,VegasSE,Allanlambo compared too Rippers,Peakcompletions,redgts. 3 UGR cars sold lightning fast. Heffner cars sitting & sitting.

Not to mention the UGR cars are 50-100k higher.

allans car sold fairly quick don't think it was on the market longer then a month same with VBOXKING. Wayne/G Force hasn't really been "pushing" his car to hard as far as i can tell, VegasSE I don't know what happened to that car but there are stories behind it. So to say heffner cars aren't selling I don't believe that.

Everything sells very fast if you are prepared to meet the market, some people are better at selling than others.

I buy fast I sell even faster :icon_mrgreen:

allans car sold fairly quick don't think it was on the market longer then a month same with VBOXKING. Wayne/G Force hasn't really been "pushing" his car to hard as far as i can tell, VegasSE I don't know what happened to that car but there are stories behind it. So to say heffner cars aren't selling I don't believe that.

true I'n bot desperate to sell but it has been on ebay 3 times.. I usually price my cars to sell when I'm really trying to sell.

TT G #1 was the toughest sale I've ever experienced.It took a year to build and almost that long to sell.

Mind you I'm on my 67th car over my life so I have a little experience moving metal.

The UGR cars have definitely sold quicker !

At 150 k (where I have ny car now priced) you would think I should see it go away?

I still love the car ....if it werent for the upcoming Mclaren I would never consider selling it.I've had it

3 years and this is a record for me....

The Twin Turbos application turns the Gallardo into a totally different and exciting automobile.

If I were entering the TT market now I would be buying a used one and saving the dollars!

:iamwithstupid: thats like saying SP GTR's sell faster/better then ASS. they are both reputable tuners in that market. it all depends on the specifics of the car and how low the owner is willing to drop. i had my car sold 4 times at 150k and 155k but i decided to hold off for 160k+.

i know 3 heffner cars with no stories that sold quick.

• 3 weeks later...

your also comparing recent builds vs older ones.... GTT's have come a long way power wise and are now making 1000+ whp on pump gas, where the old builds need race gas to get those power levels.... some cars sell quick because they are proven performers as well.... everyone knew Aaron's was fast since he posted up his #'s, I missed buying his car by a couple days...

Ive heard the have over 40 cars in the shop right now being built! :icon_pray:

When I was there just before Memorial Day Kevin said 54 or 57 were in the shop. I saw both GBGallardo and 2thDr's cars there although I didn't know who 2thDr was at the time. In addition to Gs, 08 and 11 SLs there were a few vipers a 430 Scud, an R8 v10, and a Murci. Kevin was a great host and once I have my video's editted I want to post a thank you thread. Until then let me just say it was a world class operation and Kevin and KC took all day on the friday before Memorial day to take me around and give me the tour. Even took me for a ride in a GTT. It was amazing. I highly recommend you guys stop by if you are ever in the area. You won't meet a nice group of people.

QUOTE (Rob Burgundy @ May 6 2011, 08:54 PM)

Ive heard the have over 40 cars in the shop right now being built!

And everyone will love the improvement......just be prepared to take a bath on resale!

It's all part of the game; afterall you do it for the love of the sport not how much $$$ you can make out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy
TRUST ME, it's worth waiting for the package!

Peter

Thats what she said.

• 3 weeks later...
Go fly your plane! HAHA

Flying my plane only satisfies me for so long........

By the way, I finally sold my other plane yesterday......AND, I finally got my SL65 back !!!!!!

Now I just need my TTG to keep me happy........

Flying my plane only satisfies me for so long........

By the way, I finally sold my other plane yesterday......AND, I finally got my SL65 back !!!!!!

Now I just need my TTG to keep me happy........

HAHA, wont be long :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...