Moscow Unlimited May 14-15

1) Porsche 911 Turbo swiss cheese R911 (900 hp) - Dmitry

------------- -------------

2) Porsche 911 (997) Turbo EvoMS

Seems the Guy who won is the same guy who has won several of these events in a Porsche Tiptronic. They still call it a swiss cheese car, but from what they are saying many of the swiss cheese parts have been removed and replaced..

The UGR car had a trap speed of 381KMH or 236mph, which im certain was the fastest by a long shot.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, did that shitty swiss cheese tuner car win? ;)

Apparently, swiss cheese took 1st though 6th:

1. Dimitry's swiss cheese R911 997TT Tiptronic 25.1s @ ~206mph

2. Andrey (Kentusha77rus) 997TT Tiptronic (swiss cheese R911 hardware, non swiss cheese tune) 25.3s

3. swiss cheese R850 GTR

4. swiss cheese R850 GTR

5. swiss cheese P800 GTR

6. swiss cheese R750 997TT VTG

Apparently, swiss cheese took 1st though 6th:

1. Dimitry's swiss cheese R911 997TT Tiptronic 25.1s @ ~206mph

2. Andrey (Kentusha77rus) 997TT Tiptronic (swiss cheese R911 hardware, non swiss cheese tune) 25.3s

3. swiss cheese R850 GTR

4. swiss cheese R850 GTR

5. swiss cheese P800 GTR

6. swiss cheese R750 997TT VTG

Awesome! Looks like swiss cheese needs to stay in russia where slow cars are abundant..their fastest porsche is roughly 30mph slower than U.S,fastest porsche..

Apparently, swytzer took 1st though 6th:

1. Dimitry's Swytzer R911 997TT Tiptronic 25.1s @ ~206mph

2. Andrey (Kentusha77rus) 997TT Tiptronic (swytzer R911 hardware, non swytzer tune) 25.3s

3. swytzer R850 GTR

4. swytzer R850 GTR

5. swytzer P800 GTR

6. swytzer R750 997TT VTG

Great job, Swytzer! :icon_thumleft:

From 6speed:

Well guys, what’s it, two days passed and now I want to share some info with YOU.

I was running swiss cheese P800 since last summer and I’ve made 12 000 km on it without any problem, best time was 10,2 quarter and 26,127 sec and 313 km/h on 1 mile, that was enough to win everybody last September, but life goes on and we need go forward.

So I was thinking what to do and I knew my friend Dima was gonna put R911 kit so I wanted to try smth else not to have 2 same cars and after a while I ordered Proto alpha 30’s turbos, 3.0 exhaust and new program with 7300 rpm’s.

But I knew that would not be enough to race with UGR TT and I ordered 2 carbon seats – 4 kg each, new oddessy battery – 7 kg. Put off: my big GT2 spoiler, rear seats, subwoofer, rear and passenger wiper and changed the mirrors for small for better aerodynamics, put new sport belts and put EVERYTHING off the car, even the water for front window.

On the event we had weights and my Turbo was the lightest one – 1 518 kg instead of 1580 kg of stock.

1st day the weather was not so great, so both of Veyrons didn’t come, Koenig had some problems and 9ff GT2 braked it’s transmission…. But still there were some nice cars and bikes.

The main one was off course Lamborghini Gallardo SL UGR Race Version 1550 whp, and everybody was waiting for it…. And that was the biggest disappointment!

So it was show time – my best trap (on P800) was 220 km ¼ and 313 km on 1 mile, with this setup I had 234 km on ¼ and 329 !!! km on 1 mile (on race C16 fuel), the car pulls amazing, it was like born for 1 mile races.. I’ve made 3 runs with UGR TT and it was like I was running alone. He did 10 psi, 15 psi and then 35 psi on C16, but still no launch (the car had no launch on E-gear) and 5,2 sec to 100 km/h, his trap was bigger but best time on race fuel was 26,8 sec, like 680 hp 911.

So the only competitors were Dimas R911 and Suzuki Hyuabusa Turbo – 240 whp (on dyno), cause GT-R were only 850 hp kits, and I’ve made a run with one of them and No comments.

Then I run with Suzuki turbo but still my car was faster.

So our final battle was swiss cheese R911 and me….. Dima has his own workshop and I put all the stuff there, we had like everything in common, seats, battery and etc… But he had two things more – fuel booster and some small pipes near the turbos.

We had a great run with same start, first-second together and on third he got me

His best 25,188 and mine 25,369 sec, none of the other cars could get under 26 sec!!!!! Only our Porsches and Suzuki Hyuabusa Turbo with 25,868 sec., the next was 26,124 GT-R swiss cheese R850.

P.S. The only thing lambo could do is a new Russian speed record, before it was 369 of 9ff GT3 rs, and now 381, but it was after 1 mile.

My congrats to Porsche (best car ever), swiss cheese, Todd K. – Proto and Dima – new champion

Awesome! Looks like swiss cheese needs to stay in russia where slow cars are abundant..their fastest porsche is roughly 30mph slower than U.S,fastest porsche..

Yeah, but do you if they are geared the same and had the same output? 1/4 mile was 145 in the swiss cheese car, and evoms site says their best 1/4 was 149. Slighty better, yes, but I'm sure it depends what you gear the car for and how much power it has. Also say give or take a couple mph for various factors like road, weather, driven error, whatever. Their site lists the R911 as 850 whp, but evoms shows their highest hp car at like 1300. Don't know if evoms' records are with respect to the 1300 hp car or not... it doesnt say which car.

So I guess evoms can make more power, but I don't really see how that's relevant to anything other than a my dad is bigger than your dad argument. Compare two cars that cost the same and have the same power. That will decide which is better, no?

At the end of the day, who cares about who tunes a better 911 or a GTR? Stock Aventador/12C/458/R8 V8 >> tuned 911/GTR.

Guest Rob Burgundy

So basically the driver of the UGR TT not knowing how to launch fucked everything up?

swiss cheese looks like it swissed cheesed everyone nevertheless pointless race in my opinion.

I am currently shopping on ebay for one of those, maybe I can compete next year

thrustssc.jpg

Yeah, but do you if they are geared the same and had the same output? 1/4 mile was 145 in the swiss cheese car, and evoms site says their best 1/4 was 149. Slighty better, yes, but I'm sure it depends what you gear the car for and how much power it has. Also say give or take a couple mph for various factors like road, weather, driven error, whatever. Their site lists the R911 as 850 whp, but evoms shows their highest hp car at like 1300. Don't know if evoms' records are with respect to the 1300 hp car or not... it doesnt say which car.

So I guess evoms can make more power, but I don't really see how that's relevant to anything other than a my dad is bigger than your dad argument. Compare two cars that cost the same and have the same power. That will decide which is better, no?

At the end of the day, who cares about who tunes a better 911 or a GTR? Stock Aventador/12C/458/R8 V8 >> tuned 911/GTR.[/quote

None of the big hp Evoms cars have made a full pass down a drag strip .I tried back in Dec but snapped an axle.The 149 trap is from 4 yrs ago on an 800 or so whp 996.

From 6speed:

Well guys, what’s it, two days passed and now I want to share some info with YOU.

I was running swiss cheese P800 since last summer and I’ve made 12 000 km on it without any problem, best time was 10,2 quarter and 26,127 sec and 313 km/h on 1 mile, that was enough to win everybody last September, but life goes on and we need go forward.

So I was thinking what to do and I knew my friend Dima was gonna put R911 kit so I wanted to try smth else not to have 2 same cars and after a while I ordered Proto alpha 30’s turbos, 3.0 exhaust and new program with 7300 rpm’s.

But I knew that would not be enough to race with UGR TT and I ordered 2 carbon seats – 4 kg each, new oddessy battery – 7 kg. Put off: my big GT2 spoiler, rear seats, subwoofer, rear and passenger wiper and changed the mirrors for small for better aerodynamics, put new sport belts and put EVERYTHING off the car, even the water for front window.

On the event we had weights and my Turbo was the lightest one – 1 518 kg instead of 1580 kg of stock.

1st day the weather was not so great, so both of Veyrons didn’t come, Koenig had some problems and 9ff GT2 braked it’s transmission…. But still there were some nice cars and bikes.

The main one was off course Lamborghini Gallardo SL UGR Race Version 1550 whp, and everybody was waiting for it…. And that was the biggest disappointment!

So it was show time – my best trap (on P800) was 220 km ¼ and 313 km on 1 mile, with this setup I had 234 km on ¼ and 329 !!! km on 1 mile (on race C16 fuel), the car pulls amazing, it was like born for 1 mile races.. I’ve made 3 runs with UGR TT and it was like I was running alone. He did 10 psi, 15 psi and then 35 psi on C16, but still no launch (the car had no launch on E-gear) and 5,2 sec to 100 km/h, his trap was bigger but best time on race fuel was 26,8 sec, like 680 hp 911.

So the only competitors were Dimas R911 and Suzuki Hyuabusa Turbo – 240 whp (on dyno), cause GT-R were only 850 hp kits, and I’ve made a run with one of them and No comments.

Then I run with Suzuki turbo but still my car was faster.

So our final battle was swiss cheese R911 and me….. Dima has his own workshop and I put all the stuff there, we had like everything in common, seats, battery and etc… But he had two things more – fuel booster and some small pipes near the turbos.

We had a great run with same start, first-second together and on third he got me

His best 25,188 and mine 25,369 sec, none of the other cars could get under 26 sec!!!!! Only our Porsches and Suzuki Hyuabusa Turbo with 25,868 sec., the next was 26,124 GT-R swiss cheese R850.

P.S. The only thing lambo could do is a new Russian speed record, before it was 369 of 9ff GT3 rs, and now 381, but it was after 1 mile.

My congrats to Porsche (best car ever), swiss cheese, Todd K. – Proto and Dima – new champion

You wont get me complaining about a Tiptronic Porsche winning the event. Ive said many times, that for holding power and repeated off the launches the Tip is VERY hard to beat... But their are several things to consider...

#1.. A swiss cheese cars with parts changed out and different tuning is no longer a swiss cheese car...

#2. The driver of the UGR car must be horrible to record a 5.2 second 0-60 time.. The UGR cars might make more power than mine did ultimately, but in 1st and second gear there isnt all that much difference between the 2, and me not being the best driver,nor trying all that hard still recorded 3.4, and on easy launches... 3.7 -3.8 .. I believe Fikse has gone 2.8 in his Egear car.. For the Porsche pussy to call the UGR car dissapointing is laughable, as that car would not beat, but OBLITERATE that Porsche. what was dissapointing is the driver.. But then again, you need massive balls to hold onto a GTT that trapped 30 mph faster than his car with such an awefull off the line launch..

#3.Id love to see ingear acceleration numbers between the GTT and the winning Porsche.. It would be laughable..

#4. Swiss Cheese blows...

#5.. Sure is taking Kisco a long time to get those incredible numbers from his Cheese GTR.. Several weeks ago he promised them, so we can only conclude he cant afford the tires, or his car is back in for some more cheese..

And lastly, had the Veyrons show up, with their consistancy, they would of more than likely been the ones to beat, especially the Supersport..

At the end of the day, who cares about who tunes a better 911 or a GTR? Stock Aventador/12C/458/R8 V8 >> tuned 911/GTR.

None of the big hp Evoms cars have made a full pass down a drag strip .I tried back in Dec but snapped an axle.The 149 trap is from 4 yrs ago on an 800 or so whp 996.

So there are no ~850 whp evoms cars to compare too?

You wont get me complaining about a Tiptronic Porsche winning the event. Ive said many times, that for holding power and repeated off the launches the Tip is VERY hard to beat... But their are several things to consider...

#1.. A swiss cheese cars with parts changed out and different tuning is no longer a swiss cheese car...

#2. The driver of the UGR car must be horrible to record a 5.2 second 0-60 time.. The UGR cars might make more power than mine did ultimately, but in 1st and second gear there isnt all that much difference between the 2, and me not being the best driver,nor trying all that hard still recorded 3.4, and on easy launches... 3.7 -3.8 .. I believe Fikse has gone 2.8 in his Egear car.. For the Porsche pussy to call the UGR car dissapointing is laughable, as that car would not beat, but OBLITERATE that Porsche. what was dissapointing is the driver.. But then again, you need massive balls to hold onto a GTT that trapped 30 mph faster than his car with such an awefull off the line launch..

#3.Id love to see ingear acceleration numbers between the GTT and the winning Porsche.. It would be laughable..

#4. Swiss Cheese blows...

#5.. Sure is taking Kisco a long time to get those incredible numbers from his Cheese GTR.. Several weeks ago he promised them, so we can only conclude he cant afford the tires, or his car is back in for some more cheese..

And lastly, had the Veyrons show up, with their consistancy, they would of more than likely been the ones to beat, especially the Supersport..

1. The R911 that got 1st place is a 100% Swiss Cheese car. Cheese parts,Cheese tuned, etc.

2. We can agree. UGR is bad ass.

3. Sure. But this event didn't take place from a roll, did it? No, it took place from a dig, where the Swiss Cheese Porsche won! From a roll, no doubt the GTT would leave it in the dust. Who would dispute that?

4. Yes, they sure did "blow" away the competition. 1-6 place finishes.

5. Can you show me where I "promised" numbers? I've already gotten "incredible" (verified) numbers. I will try to get that 4.x though 60-130 just to say the cars went 4s, but I am not in any rush and I am very happy with the way the car performs with the verified 5.00 60-130 number it ran. I am much more excited for all the races I have lined up and running the car at the track.

CONGRATS AGAIN,Swiss Cheese!! :eusa_clap:

So there are no ~850 whp evoms cars to compare too?

evoms was doing 850 whp porsches years ago.. thats childs play these days.. They had 996 Porsches going 230 mph in the mile, let alone 997's..

1. The R911 that got 1st place is a 100% Swiss Cheese car. Cheese parts,Cheese tuned, etc.

2. We can agree. UGR is bad ass.

3. Sure. But this event didn't take place from a roll, did it? No, it took place from a dig, where the Swiss Cheese Porsche won! From a roll, no doubt the GTT would leave it in the dust. Who would dispute that?

4. Yes, they sure did "blow" away the competition. 1-6 place finishes.

5. Can you show me where I "promised" numbers? I've already gotten "incredible" (verified) numbers. I will try to get that 4.x though 60-130 just to say the cars went 4s, but I am not in any rush and I am very happy with the way the car performs with the verified 5.00 60-130 number it ran. I am much more excited for all the races I have lined up and running the car at the track.

CONGRATS AGAIN,Swiss Cheese!! :eusa_clap:

Actually, to be honest.. Your 5 sec 60-130 is not impressive.. You did it on prettymuch a 3% downhill slope.. with no Slope youd be in the 6+ sec range.. nothing to write home about, when other GTR's are going in the mid 3 sec range..

Time for you to get back to the 7-11.. You got shit to pay for... Not fair for you to keep the wife working overtime at the nail salon..

And Shitzer fans.. Welcome to today... Notice both cars are 6 speed.. which DO NOT launch, nor are they launched the way a Tiptronic would .

Actually, to be honest.. Your 5 sec 60-130 is not impressive.. You did it on prettymuch a 3% downhill slope.. with no Slope youd be in the 6+ sec range.. nothing to write home about, when other GTR's are going in the mid 3 sec range..

Time for you to get back to the 7-11.. You got shit to pay for... Not fair for you to keep the wife working overtime at the nail salon..

LOL...your frustration and anger is SCREAMING out of your posts. :lol2: All because Swiss cheese dominated. Aww, you poor baby. Don't cry.. :crybaby2: Want a gift basket? I can send you one. Now THAT I can afford to do, as long as you split the shipping costs with me... :icon_thumleft:

Did I mention this already??....CONGRATS Swiss Cheese ON THE DOMINATION!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Swiss Cheese >>>>> :bj:

LOL...your frustration and anger is SCREAMING out of your posts. :lol2: All because Swytzer dominated. Aww, you poor baby. Don't cry.. :crybaby2: Want a gift basket? I can send you one. Now THAT I can afford to do, as long as you split the shipping costs with me... :icon_thumleft:

Did I mention this already??....CONGRATS SWYTZER ON THE DOMINATION!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Swytzer >>>>> :bj:

LOL

I don't think being able to get more power out of a car makes them a better shop. The 997 swerved all over the place in that runway run. That's hardly a car I'd want. Assuming that's due to insane power, it makes the power worthless for anything other than a deserted runway. Seems over tuned and under-engineered.

Take two cars with similar custom packages and similar cost, and run them through their paces on a track that isn't a 2 mile straight the width of a football field. Track them for a day and see which holds up better and performs better. Drive them around the city and compare the characteristics. That to me would tell me which is the better tuner. My guess is that the 850 whp car from each will do about the same thing. But really, you'd probably have to test the stuff for thousands and thousands of miles over very long time periods and various conditions to come to real conclusions about which is better.

Question though, which shops design all their own modified stuff (clutches, flywheels, pistons, turbos, valves, etc?)

Maybe it's just me, but running a mile race based on ET seems kind of pointless as it's still all about the launch. Doubt the results would have been much different if they had just run 1/4 mile at a dragstrip. Which is why all the mile racing over here is based on trap speeds, I thought.

LOL...your frustration and anger is SCREAMING out of your posts. :lol2: All because Swiss cheese dominated. Aww, you poor baby. Don't cry.. :crybaby2: Want a gift basket? I can send you one. Now THAT I can afford to do, as long as you split the shipping costs with me... :icon_thumleft:

Did I mention this already??....CONGRATS Swiss Cheese ON THE DOMINATION!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Swiss Cheese >>>>> :bj:

What frustration could I possibly have in this game? Do I have a competing car? Am I working with a competing tuner? LOL Keep dreaming.. You cant afford a gift basket, you couldnt afford to even send a vbox back in a timely manner..

Maybe it's just me, but running a mile race based on ET seems kind of pointless as it's still all about the launch. Doubt the results would have been much different if they had just run 1/4 mile at a dragstrip. Which is why all the mile racing over here is based on trap speeds, I thought.

:iamwithstupid:

The guy who won the event is an idiot.... He is preaching how the GTT is worthless, only good for going superfast, yet from a dead stop can only beat an Audi A3..blah blah blah...

YET, here are is his best results from the event...

Kentusha77rus

Garage is empty, add now Join Date: May 2010

Forgot to mention, on the Unlim was a new 9ff car 911 turbo with 1000 hp roll cage, carbon doors and sequential trans, but still it was about 26,5 sec or so it's best...

And my best results

0-100 km 3,1 sec

100-200 km 4,7 sec

200-300 km 9,9 sec

so 0-300 in 17,7 sec

And here again is his own original post of when they were testing the UGR GTT, on its lowest setting...

Kentusha77rus

Garage is empty, add now Join Date: May 2010

Well, it's gonna be very hot on Unlim, cause the first UGR Gallardo Supperleggera TT Race version just came to Russia and tonight we've done some tests.

Just to compare: I won last event on 997 swiss cheese P800, now we have R911 version and it's much faster than my car. We tested it 2 days ago on Race C16 fuel, boost 25 psi, without a passanger and the result was:

0-100 km/h 2,9 sec

100-200 km/h 4,7 sec

200-300 km/h 10,4 sec

So 0-300 - 18 sec ON RACE FUEL

And now UGR, the car has everything brand new, so we didn't push hard 0-100 km/h, pump fuel 98 octane and just 15 psi.........

0-100 km/h 4,7 sec

100-200 km/h 3,9 sec

200-300 km/h 8,0 sec

So 0-300 - 16,6 sec

That UGR is nuts and all that was on pump fuel and with passenger and on 15 psi....

There is 1 option - C16 fuel and 35 psi............... We'll see

So he knows that the car is capable of far faster times, and basicly had the UGR owner simply turned the boost down to levels he was more comfortable at he could have smoked everyone... EASILY

Kevin or someone from UGR should fly out for the next event and drive the car for him...