Modding a DROPHEAD.

donnie

Guest Rob Burgundy

I just went to Mansorys website too and it looks like they have stuff for the drophead including performance mods but didnt have details listed yet

http://www.mansory.com/

Whats the point of an ECU tune? Its a ROLLER, you CRUISE in it. You'll look like an asshole mashing the throttle with the top down.

Whats the point of an ECU tune? Its a ROLLER, you CRUISE in it. You'll look like an asshole mashing the throttle with the top down.

:eusa_naughty:

Nothing wrong with a bit of throttle mashing and having that big car pull a little better.

I just went to Mansorys website too and it looks like they have stuff for the drophead including performance mods but didnt have details listed yet

http://www.mansory.com/

thanks thats an interesting option. You know I love my Bentley Mansory exhaust and body kit but BOY that Masnory Drophead kit is DISFUCKING,GUSTING. Looks like the poor car broke in the middle!

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

masnory_abortion.jpg

thanks thats an interesting option. You know I love my Bentley Mansory exhaust and body kit but BOY that Masnory Drophead kit is DISFUCKING,GUSTING. Looks like the poor car broke in the middle!

masnory_abortion.jpg

Dude.. thats hot.. I say DO IT!!! :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_naughty:

Nothing wrong with a bit of throttle mashing and having that big car pull a little better.

In my mind a Roller should travel 2-3 mph slower than traffic, not faster than traffic. Whats the hurry? Your king of the road.

masnory_abortion.jpg

80456372.jpg

In my mind a Roller should travel 2-3 mph slower than traffic, not faster than traffic. Whats the hurry? Your king of the road.

I'm in complete agreement, a RR should set it's own pace and not be rushed by anyone. It has more than enough power to get down when needed, but it's just not in the soul and aura of the car. Especially a drophead, it just screams fcuk you world, it's ME time.

http://londonmotorcars.com/vehicles.php?details=00841

It's sold but this one is the cats ass. Especially with the wicker mats :icon_mrgreen: And my $0.02 on the modding is that wheels is the only thing that should be done.

PERFECTION! I know VboxKing has a Phantom but I am not sure if it is the Drophead or the Coupe. Can you get the starlight package on the Drophead?

That is the only option I see missing that is a must have.

PERFECTION! I know VboxKing has a Phantom but I am not sure if it is the Drophead or the Coupe. Can you get the starlight package on the Drophead?

That is the only option I see missing that is a must have.

He has a Coupe and no, the starlight headliner is not available on the Drophead.

• 1 month later...

I'd tint the windows, tint the side markers (or change them from orange to clear) and put some nice rims and call it a day :)

Stainless hood and teak deck FTW!

Black and white both look great. I like the pearl white color on the phantom the most though. I LOVE that color.

• 4 months later...