Met up with owners

I got the call from member Ricoloco yesterday; FINALLY; it is here!!!

So, I went up and shared the experience of picking up his second Lambo, prior to the Perfo he had a balloon LP560 for a couple of years, after driving both my old SuperG and my Spyder he had no choice but to trade it for a brand new Perfo.

This is just like Aaron, a gap car, he allready placed a deposit for the Aventador Roadster and hope to enjoy it sometimne next year, untill then this will have to do :icon_thumleft:

I also gave member Hawkan a call, the gentlemen who purchased my old SuperG, he joined in his awesome new 570SL and we took them for a spin around Stockholm which was very cool since I think 3 Lambos in a row have never been seen over here before (this is not Singapore or Bevery Hills) ;)

Enjoy the crappy iPhone pics! :icon_thumleft:

@Ricoloco, Hawkan - congrats on your new rides guys, they both look great :icon_thumleft:

Did you hava a chance to drive the Performante, slowpoke?

Hi!

Managed to retrieve my password to LP after all.

Quite a big difference btw the LP560 and the Performante. Perfo is much more "race" and looks are stunnig. The 560 feels ordinary, if you know what I mean... Im quite tall but the seats is just great, got the electric seats in the 560 but I was never really comfortable in those seats.

The really big difference is the SOUND and the extraordinary feel of having no roof. It´s just amazing. Performance are similar but the Perfo feels faster (probably because it has no roof).

Im first in the line in Scandinavia for the Avendator convertible but no one knows when its released. Really doesn´t care right now, could easily live with this car for years, its just perfect!

Thanks Slowpoke for your support on this long journey! Your my best mate!

Really doesn´t care right now, could easily live with this car for years, its just perfect!

:icon_super:

Welcome back, Ricoloco!

@Ricoloco, Hawkan - congrats on your new rides guys, they both look great :icon_thumleft:

Did you hava a chance to drive the Performante, slowpoke?

No, we both had to go for the evening and I wouldn't want to loan someone my new car the first day, that's like giving the wife away on the wedding night :lol2:

I'm sure I will get to drive it soon but comming from a Superg and a Spyder this has to be the PERFECT Gallardo, ever, period! :icon_thumleft:

Nice! Always a blast cruising around in a group of Lambos.

Damn straight, this is not like your runway events but over here, it doesn't get more exotic than this! :icon_thumleft:

Welcome back! I'd love to see some pics of your other Audi too. ;)

Are you meaning my RS5 or Ricos RS6? He has a thread with it somewhere I think, tuned to 740HP by MTM and faster than a 06+ G, insane car :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Slowpoke for your support on this long journey! Your my best mate!

Anytime bro, my pleasure! :icon_thumleft:

The Aventador Roadster will be even more insane :icon_super:

How 'bout some härlig blondes in the photos, next time. :P

You should come visit again, I'll promise you a good times with "massa snygga villiga blondiner!" ;)

Congrats! Seeing 3 lambos cruising around in Sthlm must be special, sounds like you guys had a good time! :)

This weekend is perfect for you guys, look at the awesome weather!

Happy holidays and nationaldag! :icon_thumleft: :drunk:

All this no races.. no videos... FAIL THREAD

That I am not fussed about, the lack of Swedish girls, now that is the problem!

I actually got a vid a very hot girl sitting in my passenger seat filmed but I don't know how to upload it??